Posted August 29, 2014
This school was recommended by teachers from my children's elementary school. Also, parents who's children have attended there . the school has many strict codes to abide by which is excellent. I feel students need to learn to follow rules in society. The only problem is the location(real estate) of the school . there are no safe outlined crosswalks for students . there is always police officers standing around the school but never noticed anyone watching the students crossing the street. the afterschool car line can move swiftly by using a number system. assigned to students some simple preplanning will make a world of difference

Daniel Jenkins Academy Of Technology Middle School 5

Posted April 07, 2010
My son has been here three years, the teachers are great, good discipline and safety.

Posted July 10, 2009
I am very thankful that my kids can go to DJA and NOT to Dundee Ridge Middle. It's a great school with wonderul teachers.

Posted June 20, 2007
I think we students have exellent teachers. I also think thier are a few minor changes that can be done starting with longer lunch and more bathroom privlege, but overall i think we have an exellent school.

Posted October 29, 2003

Daniel Jenkins Academy Of Technology Middle School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
I love that my 2 sons' had an opportunity to go to this school. I would recommend it for to everyone.

Daniel Jenkins Academy Of Technology Middle School 1

Posted August 15, 2003
I dont like my kid goin to this school

Daniel Jenkins Academy Of Technology Middle School
701 Ledwith Avenue, Haines City, FL  33844
Last modified Daniel Jenkins Academy Of Technology Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Jenkins Academy Of Technology Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top