Haines City, FL

Posted August 17, 2015
After having had my child there for one year , I can say I'm not 100% loving the fact that he attended this school but given the choices we have for middle school in the area it is by far the best choice, they are one of the schools that offer a gifted program if your child needs to be constantly challenged. For the most part ,the teachers treat students with respect .

Posted April 07, 2010
My son has been here three years, the teachers are great, good discipline and safety.

Posted July 10, 2009
I am very thankful that my kids can go to DJA and NOT to Dundee Ridge Middle. It's a great school with wonderul teachers.

Posted June 20, 2007
I think we students have exellent teachers. I also think thier are a few minor changes that can be done starting with longer lunch and more bathroom privlege, but overall i think we have an exellent school.

Posted August 26, 2003
I love that my 2 sons' had an opportunity to go to this school. I would recommend it for to everyone.

Daniel Jenkins Academy Of Technology Middle School 1

Posted August 15, 2003
I dont like my kid goin to this school

Posted June 17, 2003
I love the fact that the school is technology based and encourages students to use computers more often than when I was in school. However, the thing that really bothers me is that there is no nurse on staff. I get called everytime my son says he is sick, and I find out no one has even checked his temperature.

Posted May 27, 2003
One of the best choices around Polk County.

Daniel Jenkins Academy Of Technology Middle School
701 Ledwith Avenue, Haines City, FL  33844
Last modified Daniel Jenkins Academy Of Technology Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Jenkins Academy Of Technology Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top