Haines City, FL

Northridge Christian Academy 2

Posted May 30, 2014
Be prepared for the following: Your child will go to school more than the principal does. Need anything more be said? This is a huge problem that creates many other issues at the school. The principal is not supervising or evaluating teachers in a professional manner. He is not there enough to do so and he is not qualified to do so. As the principal vacates his role and responsibilities it appears that the school is in an exit plan to non-existence in a few years. Unfortunately there are some good teachers who are wonderful and caring people but who do not have professional leadership in administration to follow. Also, when students leave the school they have major educational deficiencies in math and writing as they enter the public school systems. If you listen to people on the outside, they know and understand the issues. The lack of leadership and constant teacher turn-over are tell tale signs of an unsure foundation for a solid school.

Northridge Christian Academy 4

Posted November 19, 2013
Northridge has been excellent for my 4yr old son. This is his second year and the atmosphere is warm. They are caring of EACH student that enters their doors. They have a great balance of learning with academics and spiritual. They have been very proactive in providing a safe learning environment despite not having a reputation of a school that would need security. I'm glad that they are not "waiting for something to happen" before taking proper measures.

Northridge Christian Academy 1

Posted September 20, 2013
I can assume its a great school because I have recently discovered that is where she is attending prechool and been for a few weeks now. When I called, to let them know I am the mother of a three year old girl and very eager to come and visit the school they were rude and told me I need a code. The man I am married to, has had her and I haven't had no communication with my daughter. Long story short because a birth mother does not have a code and a father and or grandmother has now for the second time took her I cant come into my daughters preschool at least?????? A little not professional and almost illegal if me and her father were divorced. So ill let you know my updated review when I get done with my visit

Northridge Christian Academy 0

Posted July 21, 2009
I have a soon to be 5th grader that has been here since kindergarten. They get alot of home work,but it's worth it,as it shows. She reads much better than her friends from other schools and the staff there is wonderful. A+++

Posted February 01, 2009
Excellent christian atmosphere. My preschooler loves his teacher and I feel absolutly confident that he is getting the best care possible. Everyone is so loving and eager to help you out.

Posted January 27, 2009
This is a fantastic school! I am pleased with the direction the former leadership and current principal is taking the school. Things have really improved! The teachers are fantastic! They have a balanced approach to education.

Posted October 11, 2008
This school is an fun filled, christian enviroment, excellent academic school. If you have not checked it out, you must! K-11th grade!

Northridge Christian Academy
2250 Route 17, Haines City, FL  33844
Last modified Northridge Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
Northridge Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top