1,087 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Hallandale Elementary School 3

Posted June 17, 2016
Overall a good school, with a lot of resources available, but some teachers need to learn how to pronounce words properly, like the word ask. I'd think that if you're a teacher you'd want to teach kids and make sure they are well spoken, not encourage them to speak half-a$$. Even those teachers who do know how to pronounce words properly don't correct children who mispronounce. From what I heard this wouldn't be happening with the old principle, the one before ms. Itty took over.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted June 17, 2016
This school is about teachers over kids. It seems as if teachers can do no wrong, and it's always kids fault.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 05, 2016
recognizing children's effort equally. Children are always praised and rewarded for their achievments. That, I give it to the school.

Hallandale Elementary School 4

Posted March 05, 2016
I miss Mrs Ludwig so much. Since she left, changes have been... interesting. Communication between school and parents have been better in the past. The teachers are great. Ms. N. Coleman is out of this world... such a dedicated person! She teaches children about things they will need in LIFE... it's not just school subjects. She is THE best. My son wishes Ms. N. Coleman was able to move with him every year!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 10, 2016
MS PRATT AND MS BAPPS FOR ALWAYS PUSHING MY KIDS TO BE THE BEST THEY CAN BE AND ALSO FOR ALWAYS LOVING MY KIDS AS THEIR OWN

Posted February 10, 2016
AMAZING SCHOOL AND AMAZING TEACHERS BOTH MY KIDS GO TO THIS SCHOOL AND I AM SO HESITANT TO MOVE CAUSE OF THE SCHOOL., ITS SO AMAZING

Posted July 24, 2014
My son and daughter went to this school and I was force to move them because we had to move to an other state, but this school is amazing!! I would recommend it to every parent. Ms. Duga, Ms.Messa, They are the best. The front office is always ready to help. Overall I have only great things to say about the Hallandale Elemantery! Thank you!

Posted June 26, 2013
My child had Mr. Hoolihan and Ms. Mason this year. They were incredible as a team. I greatly appreciated their daily communication and positive approach to education. Our family enjoyed working on the cool projects they sent home, our favorite was the robot! Mr. Hoolihan gave a great speech at the awards ceremony, I can tell her really loves what he does. Thanks for such a memorable year!

Posted June 18, 2013
My 18 year old attended this school and they were excellent the teachers went above and beyond to help my daughter. The communication between teachers and parents is incredible. My daughter attended from k to 5th and we loved every year, now I have my 2nd child attending this school and it keeps getting better. Good luck mrs.Ludwig!!!!

Hallandale Elementary School 4

Posted May 03, 2012
Where is Mr. Holding!!! We miss him so much. He made Hallandale a great school. I always thought he would be the next principal after Mrs. Ludwig retired. He made such a difference at that school. Peace

900 Southwest 8th Street, Hallandale Beach, FL  33009
Last modified Hallandale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.