Hallandale Beach, FL
Students enrolled: 1,124
Before care: Yes

Posted July 24, 2014
My son and daughter went to this school and I was force to move them because we had to move to an other state, but this school is amazing!! I would recommend it to every parent. Ms. Duga, Ms.Messa, They are the best. The front office is always ready to help. Overall I have only great things to say about the Hallandale Elemantery! Thank you!

Posted June 26, 2013
My child had Mr. Hoolihan and Ms. Mason this year. They were incredible as a team. I greatly appreciated their daily communication and positive approach to education. Our family enjoyed working on the cool projects they sent home, our favorite was the robot! Mr. Hoolihan gave a great speech at the awards ceremony, I can tell her really loves what he does. Thanks for such a memorable year!

Posted June 18, 2013
My 18 year old attended this school and they were excellent the teachers went above and beyond to help my daughter. The communication between teachers and parents is incredible. My daughter attended from k to 5th and we loved every year, now I have my 2nd child attending this school and it keeps getting better. Good luck mrs.Ludwig!!!!

Hallandale Elementary School 4

Posted May 03, 2012
Where is Mr. Holding!!! We miss him so much. He made Hallandale a great school. I always thought he would be the next principal after Mrs. Ludwig retired. He made such a difference at that school. Peace

Posted June 14, 2011
The Staff is great at perparing their students in moving foreard in their education and a postive future. In Middle and High scholl and beyond.

Posted June 12, 2011
Hallandale Elem, is a excellent school. My kids development and learning skills improved so well. The teachers are awesome and very focus on thier students learning abilities. The Principal and the assistant Principal are wonderful they do a remarkable job with the school,safety,studentsetc. WE LOVE HALLANDALE ELEMENTARY :)

Posted December 05, 2010
My children have attended Hallandale Elementary since Kindergarten! The teachers are very caring, the counselors are supportive, and the principal and asst principal are doing the best they can to keep it an " A" school. Howver, I do have concerns with my children getting head lice every three months! I feel that my children are being targeted because the nurse is not checking any of the other kids in the class for lice. It is unbelievable, that no one in the school has head lice, except for my daughters! Also, the school does not offer kids any sports or extra curricular activities. Field day was cancelled.

Posted March 15, 2010

Hallandale Elementary School 0

Posted August 20, 2009
I loved the Open House presentation that the school conducted last night. Mrs. Ludwig and Mr. Holding with his charisma were just great. The presentation on safety was great. Finally parents can see and understand what they should be a doing. Officer English and Mr. Holding and Mrs. Ludwig make a great team. Not even to mention the teachers. Children are coming to school with more problems and the school has to take on what parents should be dealing with at home.

Hallandale Elementary School 0

Posted April 02, 2009
I have always been a big supporter of Hallandale Elementary. I know that things are changing in our neighborhood and society as a whole. My concern is that my child is coming home saying that there are a lot of negative things gooing on at school and that they are noticing more fights. It seems that a school this big needs more supervision. Mr. Holding has been a great asset to our school but I see how hard he tries to get the traffic moving in the morning. What is wrong with our parents and why are they not being more cooperatiive. I am worried about saftety and bullying. Mrs. Ludwig is a great prinicpal but needs to be more visible at these critical times. When I arrive and pick up my children it is very chaotic. Parents also need to take more responsibility. This school is beginning to change.

Hallandale Elementary School
900 Southwest 8th Street, Hallandale Beach, FL  33009
Last modified Hallandale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hallandale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top