1,376 students|Broward

Bad
Good

The sad part of this review is that I am a HHS alumni. Today I experienced the least cooperative staff ever. I drove to Hallandale to pick up my cousin Who I've picked up numerous times. Unfortunately, I had just switched purses and accidentally left my Id in the other purse because I was heading to an outdoor event and switched to a practical wallet. I didn't realize till the last at the front desk asked for it, that I didn't have it. She immediately shrugged her shoulders and said she could t dismiss her. I walked away and called my aunt, to make her aware to which she called the school asking if they could make the exception, willing to provide my license number, hers, anything. The lady literally laughed in my face as she said I don't know who you are, and neither does she signaling the lady speaking to my aunt on the phone. As I asked a question, she interrupted insisting no is no dismissal. I asked if they kept a log, which would show I've picked her up countless times, she again laughed. The entire time she did not make eye contact. This lady was rude, unprofessional and unwilling to cooperate. She didn't even try and ask a superior, make a phone call nothing. And to think she is at the frontline of the school. She was red skinnned, with glasses and very slim. Hope no one else has to encounter her unproffesionalism and laziness

I have a son that attends this school and he is trying his best I hope and pray that he complete their are somethings that is happening at the place his is living at that is not good but I got a phone call from Mr. ED stating that he would help him find a job while he is still in school god please help my son Cory N Williams and my name is Angela Joseph and I am Cory's mother. when a parent cries out they listen.

When I started off as freshman, I loved Hallandale High School. We had various magnet programs, fun activities, teachers that actually provided us with knowledge, and a friendly environmental. After four years, the school has changed drastically. I believe safety is an issue in the school.

I am currently a freshman in Hallandale high and the principal (old one) motivated everyone to be the best we could be, his legacy left us with motivation soon (the new principal) took over and he did an excellent job with hall sweeps and up to date security. Half the teachers are amazing and can teach very effectivley the other half dont have good teaching skills at all, the magnet programs arent hard and, you arent challenged a bit in this school. You can do anything and get an A the school curriculum is dummied down for the people who are lacking things they should have known in middle school! Wicth makes me angry with the school being so slow to teach more challenging things. But its only certain classes that this happens. But i cant deny the teachers are amazingly educated and motivate everyone to do the best they can. The secutiry is nice and secure, they dont hesitate to get your 'mind straight' by telling you what life is about. They get you ready for life, but at times you kind of wonder when i graduate will the colleges accept me because of my schools image?

i love my school we have an amazing variety in magnet programs and everyone is engaged in some kind of activity because that is how our school is. We are very active and a very small school with a little bit under 2000 students, which i find really amazing because in each class we have the minium of 8 and the maxium of 25 students in each class. Therefore, we have more hands on work with our teachers and we are able to get help when we need the help in a subject. Our new principal Mr. Darren Jones has been amazing this year and has changed our school miraclously and i'm actually proud now to say that I am a Hallandale High School Charger.

As a parent, I love Hallandale High School because the principle has character, the teachers have character and the kids have character. They have managed to create an environment where the kids feel safe, yet free to be creative. They relate with the kids using a little out of the box thinking. The kids like their school too!

I went to South Broward for 2 years, one of which I ended up failing because all the teachers had no motivation to teach. I spent one year so far at Hallandale All Magnet High School, and I'm almost on the top. I am the ambassador for the graphic design department, and I have to say that the teachers here are amazing, as well are the students. With many after school programs and extra-curricular activities, I have to say that Hallandale All Magnet High School has changed my life around completely

Best school ever. It has made the best improvement in a school and I love the programs. There are different programs for the students. These programs help students with career choices.

it's a great school! Ms. Bell is a great teacher

I love this could i am a 9th grader and i benn here for only about four months and i already like it ,its an organise school andthe staffs and administrator are keeping it on track

Last modified Hallandale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.