Hallandale Beach, FL

Hallandale High School 3

Posted April 03, 2013
When I started off as freshman, I loved Hallandale High School. We had various magnet programs, fun activities, teachers that actually provided us with knowledge, and a friendly environmental. After four years, the school has changed drastically. I believe safety is an issue in the school.

Hallandale High School 3

Posted March 29, 2011
I am currently a freshman in Hallandale high and the principal (old one) motivated everyone to be the best we could be, his legacy left us with motivation soon (the new principal) took over and he did an excellent job with hall sweeps and up to date security. Half the teachers are amazing and can teach very effectivley the other half dont have good teaching skills at all, the magnet programs arent hard and, you arent challenged a bit in this school. You can do anything and get an A the school curriculum is dummied down for the people who are lacking things they should have known in middle school! Wicth makes me angry with the school being so slow to teach more challenging things. But its only certain classes that this happens. But i cant deny the teachers are amazingly educated and motivate everyone to do the best they can. The secutiry is nice and secure, they dont hesitate to get your 'mind straight' by telling you what life is about. They get you ready for life, but at times you kind of wonder when i graduate will the colleges accept me because of my schools image?

Hallandale High School 4

Posted August 01, 2010
i love my school we have an amazing variety in magnet programs and everyone is engaged in some kind of activity because that is how our school is. We are very active and a very small school with a little bit under 2000 students, which i find really amazing because in each class we have the minium of 8 and the maxium of 25 students in each class. Therefore, we have more hands on work with our teachers and we are able to get help when we need the help in a subject. Our new principal Mr. Darren Jones has been amazing this year and has changed our school miraclously and i'm actually proud now to say that I am a Hallandale High School Charger.

Hallandale High School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
As a parent, I love Hallandale High School because the principle has character, the teachers have character and the kids have character. They have managed to create an environment where the kids feel safe, yet free to be creative. They relate with the kids using a little out of the box thinking. The kids like their school too!

Posted August 12, 2009
I went to South Broward for 2 years, one of which I ended up failing because all the teachers had no motivation to teach. I spent one year so far at Hallandale All Magnet High School, and I'm almost on the top. I am the ambassador for the graphic design department, and I have to say that the teachers here are amazing, as well are the students. With many after school programs and extra-curricular activities, I have to say that Hallandale All Magnet High School has changed my life around completely

Hallandale High School 1

Posted July 26, 2009

Posted June 12, 2009
Best school ever. It has made the best improvement in a school and I love the programs. There are different programs for the students. These programs help students with career choices.

Hallandale High School 0

Posted March 27, 2009
it's a great school! Ms. Bell is a great teacher

Hallandale High School 1

Posted February 23, 2009

Posted February 20, 2009

Hallandale High School
720 Northwest 9th Avenue, Hallandale Beach, FL  33009
Last modified Hallandale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hallandale High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top