Posted June 02, 2014
My oldest Child attended there for 3 yrs and her last year was horrible. Bullying , teacher playing favorites with other children that parents were local business owners in the area . My youngest had a wonderful time as her teacher was devoted to all her students and no favorites. I witnessed several teachers in higher grades in somewhat of a mocking form of way to special needs children .. All because they thought they where better and their children which where perfect students in their eyes on the Honor Roll every 9 weeks. I disliked going to the school for any other issues ,because it's good ole' who you know county. I also knew of other parents that stated that several teachers where always of Facebook accepting friend requests while they where suppose to be teaching . They are suppose to be educating our children. The best part of it is that they are going to better schools.

Posted March 10, 2014
This is my son's first year at Forest Ridge and unfortunately his last as we are due to transfer this summer. His Kindergarden teacher is AMAZING!! He is so much more confident and I believe it is because of her. I also want to address a prior comment about the student pick up line. Yes, it is true that most days they don't release the kids on time. But I disagree with the notion that the teacher that directs traffic has her own "agenda".

Posted December 16, 2013
This school does not know how to release children from school. They are released ten minutes late everyday. The short blond woman who directs traffic favors friends and manipulates the lines to her own agenda.

Forest Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2009
The teachers really care about the children...even if a difficulty arises, they are attentive and immediately correct.

Forest Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted August 21, 2009
I am a new parent for 2009-2010 school year. I am very disappointed so far in what little I have seen. I am hoping that in May I can reenter a comment and show my opinions have changed. I feel I get a very negative response from the office help when I ask a question. I wouldn't ask if I already knew the answer at this point. I realize everyone is busy but what are my county tax dollars paying for...your salary. I don't expect to get a response of 'It has been very hectic. I will check into it.' ....and then a week later I have yet to get a response. I realize the before and after school is not part of the school itself, but I would think that somewhere in the school district it is someone's responsibility....not just their liability. I would not recommend the program.

Posted November 24, 2008

Posted November 01, 2008

Posted September 25, 2008
What a disappointment! I have a special needs child whose needs are not being addressed. Some of the teachers are great, but the others have lost their sense of compassion and professionalism.

Posted July 08, 2008

Forest Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2007
I can't wait for my child to be done with this school, If you are thinking about sending your child to this school and she or he has special needs forget it.... This school has no parent teacher communication, The ESE program here is horrible, they do not keep you updated on your child there is never a phone call. I just cant wait until next year, bring on the new school in Citrus County...

Forest Ridge Elementary School
2927 North Forest Ridge Boulevard, Hernando, FL  34442
Last modified Forest Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top