Posted August 17, 2014
Soo amazing love the school the teachers are very involved I had trouble with my daughter in a different school but in this school... No way she has straight As but in the other school not one A

Posted August 26, 2013
Great School! Teachers, principal and office staff are always available. My son is in his 8th grade now and likes it a lot.

Posted June 03, 2013
Best Principal Ms Jimenez!. Very involved with the kids. Mr. Gonzalez is awesome handling parent-teacher situations. Very blessed to belong to that school.

Hialeah Gardens Middle School 2

Posted February 15, 2013
The school is a good school, but one thing I don't like. Every 9 weeks they have a little ceremony and the kids get a certificate for being on the honors roll. Sometimes, the principal decide that she don't want to give your child a certificate for that 9 week so every year your child will be missing a certificate if he/she are on the honor roll all year. This really makes the kids feel like they don't matter, I can understand if something happens and they don t have time for a ceremony. The principal should still hand out the certificate so the kids feel like they matter. And the last 9 week they don't give out any certificates to the kids that have received regular and superior honor roll just the presidential kids get a Metals. If your child really feel good about all the certificate he/she receives and treasure them they will definitely be missing certificates so be prepare. It is also hard to get anybody in the office the phone will ring and ring and you will have to call numbers of time before anybody will pickup.

Posted July 09, 2012
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!my daughter is now going to seventh grade she loved all her teachers and mainly ms.perez her math teacher she loved her.I would really recomend this school to other parents for their kids.It also is easy to get around the school when you get to no it.I also like the uniform.There is always fun events and almost every friday its dressdown my daughter loves it.

Hialeah Gardens Middle School 1

Posted June 15, 2011
This school in a overall rating is satisfactory. This was my son's first year in this school and he had a hard time with staff and teachers. Once the teachers got to know him, then both were at ease but it took almost all year. Now the Social Study teacher, Ms. Patricia Willis, was very rude and uncopperative with my sons and me when it came to his school work and exam. She didn't return my calls and when she did, was two to three days later; it seems as if she didn't want to be bothered. The rest of the teachers were cooperative and willing to put the effort and help me towards my son's education. Now, the school staff will notify me of any report when it was already too late to resolve. They would blame it on the budget cuts and the teacher union regulations. My child is only 12 years old and still under my care; he is not an adult to make his own decisions. I definitely had a difficult time at this school and specially with Ms Willis.

Posted August 12, 2010
That school is outstanding. I am blessed my son belongs to that school, and the parent involvement specialist, Ms. Yohana has a great program for parents, she is always helping parents and students, and she is someone parents can definitely count on. Mrs. Acosta is awesome and the securities too. I highly recommend this school to any parent.

Posted December 09, 2009
This school is the best I am currently at this school it rocks especially the multi-media teacher ms.faden and the civics teacher ms.viana I have them both this year and I feel so blessed that I have great teachers that really care about all their students at a level that they seem like great friends Im going to miss this school it rocks Hgms class of 2011

Hialeah Gardens Middle School 1

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted September 23, 2009

Hialeah Gardens Middle School
11690 Northwest 92nd Avenue, Hialeah Gardens, FL  33018
Last modified Hialeah Gardens Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hialeah Gardens Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top