Hialeah Gardens Senior High School 4

Posted May 07, 2014
This is such a great school. Teachers are the best except for that uneducated dance teacher. It's a shame to have someone like her in this wonderful school. Don't know how the principal had allowed her.

Posted August 05, 2013
i dont know much about this school but heard its really good , my kids will starting this year in this school and i want to be more involved with the school

Posted April 08, 2011
As a student in this school for 3 year I can strongly say that I couldn't see myself going to any other school! The teachers actually teach and have an interest in their student's academic life as well as their personal lives. The teacher and student relationships that I have acquired are incredible I can go up to anyone on my teachers and ask them for advise in just about anything and they are alway eager to help you. Yes, the school is overcrowded and yes it does get annoying but, that is nothing that can be changed now since the school is a public school. One thing that does annoy me is the traffic in the mornings and how parents drop off their students not in the specified dropping off area which I almost had a couple accidents due to parents stopping right in front of the student parking lot. Anyway, the school needs to work on the traffic situation to get students and student drivers to class on time and safe. This is one of the best high school's in Hialeah because it isn't a student teacher atmosphere, the school is like a family which everyone has the best interest for your child.

Hialeah Gardens Senior High School 4

Posted October 12, 2010
it has great programs for the kids

Posted September 18, 2010
This school is ok. Most of the teachers and administration will help you. The only thing the school is missng is some classes that will eventually be added.

Posted September 13, 2010
Beautiful building, brand new classrooms and great technology. That's what I have seen the times I have gone to pick up my kids there. They also tell me how modern the school is. However, since it is one of the newest schools in the area of Hialeah, it has gained much popularity and everyone wants to transfer their kids there. This has created overcrowding in just one year since it's official opening to the new building. Did I mention the school dropped its grade from "B" to "C"? My kids who are in 9th and 10th grade tell me that they have about 43 student in every class. The classes become hot, loud and disturbing. With so many students in the class, they can't learn the same. They can not ask the teachers for much needed help during lecture. The teachers seem overwhelmed with all this kids and grading their assignments.

Hialeah Gardens Senior High School 1

Posted September 12, 2010
The school is not a great school as everyone says it is. I'm a parent , and im very disapointed with the lack of interest in the students with the adminastration. They provided, rude and unhelpful service and need to improve on this issue. The school's beautiful however the ones who run it are not as amazing as every parent is setting it to be.

Posted July 16, 2010
As a student at HGHS I see things from the only perspective that matters. Teachers are great, head and shoulders above some other schools I've attended. You can really sit down and have a beer with this people, they're approachable. The school is a bit crowded and it is quite noticeable. Also, the administration is a bit of a joke really. We all have to take the good with the bad, so it's a solid school overall. The teachers really make up for a lot.

Posted April 14, 2010
i am a student at hghs it actually is a great school! i've learned many thing in my junior year! i just love it

Posted February 01, 2010

Hialeah Gardens Senior High School
11700 Hialeah Gardens Boulevard, Hialeah Gardens, FL  33018
Last modified Hialeah Gardens Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hialeah Gardens Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top