Hialeah Gardens, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted June 15, 2013
Royal Kids Academy...This is by far the best school my girl has attended..The teachers are wonderful and caring. I have never heard a complaint. Everything they do is for the kids. Love it!!!! A++++

Posted June 06, 2012
I have been blown away by how amazing this school is! They really make you feel loved and at ease knowing your children will have a great time and be cared for. I have seen drastic improvements in both my children in the few months they've been there. They are learning so quickly and are more confident and excited to go to school everyday! ALL of the teachers are excellent, the staff goes above and beyond normal expectations, and the curriculum puts the students ahead of their peers in public schools. I plan to keep my kids here as long as I'm in Miami. :o)

Posted September 10, 2011
Royal Kids Academy is the best school in Miami. The principals Mr. and Mrs. Barimo are always ready to help and go out of their way to help each parent and student in whichever way they can. I've had my children here for 3 years now and I am glad I put them in RKA. Students come first and the administration and faculty really fulfill the school's slogan.....A high quality educational program. The school also holds a 5 star quality counts rating, which I believe is well deserved. I recommend RKA to all of my friends and even to strangers I see on a day to day basis. RKA stands out TALL among the other schools in the surrounding areas because of the quality, the pride in teaching, and the helpfulness. If you're looking for a top notch school then RKA should be your choice my children love it, they learn a lot and fast, they never waste the children's time here at all and they have many different strategies so your child is guaranteed to learn no matter what. -Danielle

Posted October 05, 2009

Royal Kids Academy 0

Posted September 06, 2009
I have a son and daugher enrolled in Royal Kids Academy and I am very happy every aspect of the school. In the two years that I have been there, I saw the amazing progress my children have made. The teachers are caring and loving towards all the children and the curriculum is excellent. The administrators, Mr. & Mrs. Barrimo always do what ever it takes to provide the best for the children. I also like how you can call the school or show up any time. Mrs. Baro is always there for you when you need her. Thanks Royal Kids Academy!

Royal Kids Academy 0

Posted August 22, 2009
My daughter attended Royal Kids Academy and she loved it. Her teacher was Ms. Gundar, which is the best teacher. The administration is not good but the teachers make the school great. They should appreciate the teachers more. If it was not for the teachers, I would have pulled my daughter out a long time ago.

Royal Kids Academy 2

Posted April 21, 2009
My daughter attends Royal Kids Academy for Pre-K. Her teacher Ms. Sanchez is the main reason my daighter is still attending this school. Administration is not good at all, but Ms. Sanchez and the other teachers make it the great school it is. My daughter can read small words and write and she's not even 5 years old yet.

Royal Kids Academy 3

Posted October 14, 2008
All the teachers are great. However, the principals has been cutting off a lot of activities and field trips because it's a pain for them. Also, they never have a backup plan if a teacher calls in sick. All the teachers there are not appreciated by their administration staff as well as the principals.

Posted May 29, 2008
My daughter is in RKA and it's great. Her Teacher is Ms. Sanchez which is a great teacher she is very caring, nurturing and knows how to teach the kids. My daughter by the 2nd week my daughter knew how to spell her name. Parent involment is great and I speak to my daughters teacher every single day.

Posted May 14, 2008
My daughter attended RKA from the age of 2 until the 2nd grade and it is the best school in Miami-Dade County. Betty Hendl

Royal Kids Academy