Posted October 27, 2014
This school is amazing! The teachers actually care about the students and the principle is super nice and really cares about the students education. Thanks to this school my grades have gone from C's to A's and B's.

Posted September 24, 2014
Great school with a good environment , my daughters are here since 9th grade and they will graduate on 2015, there are many academies, AP classes, due enrollment so they can get credits for college. the principal is a leader, very friendly and available. I highly recommend city of Hialeah.

Posted April 17, 2014
I love this school. i graduated from there on 2013. the best choice i've made is enroll this school since 9 grade. Awesome school. I strongly recommended.

Posted February 08, 2014
This school has taught me to not only succeed in my studies, but rather serve the community. This school has close contacts with the community, which it serves to educate and improve. Not only has this school provided a rigorous and tough AP program, but also has great extracurricular activities that all students from 9th grade onwards are encouraged to participate! And this review is coming from a student who has enrolled in a so-called "better high school" but HEA is as good as it gets!

Posted August 22, 2013
Best school my kids have ever been too. I had my daughter in this school and now i have my daughter and son.

Posted April 30, 2013
city of Hialeah Educational Academy is an excellent school, i am very happy with the school.

Posted October 28, 2012
Great School my daughter is attending 11th grade and we are so happy teachers performance is excellent Mr. Alvarez the Principal great person school discipline was more strictly last year but I hope will improve again that's one of the many reasons why City of Hialeah educational academy is favorite choice for parents that appreciate and understand the discipline is love. Students have many choices of schools in the area but we personally know 2 students that left to a bigger high school and few days after returned. Is a big family and teens have the choice of exploring different career opportunities. I highly recommend this school.

Posted July 15, 2010
Excellent school !!!! teachers, principal, everyone ! they are wonderful and great people. I am a freshman at ea (educational academy) and i love it they offer great oppertunities to those who would like to look into criminal justice, firefighter,police, and paramedic departments. You really learn a lot at this school. Yeah, it's small & very strict but it really teaches kids to be themselfs and always do the right thing no matter.

Posted July 21, 2009
Great school! brand new school that just opened, and my son loves it. This school isn't like other public schools, it seems like a private school because of it's size, academics, and even children. I have never seen my son happy to go to school and happy when he comes back! he was not doing good in school, but this school brought his average up to an a. Class size is small, children are all nice and all friends, and it is a very safe environment. 10/10!!!

City Of Hialeah Education Academy
2590 West 76th Street, Hialeah, FL  33016
Last modified City Of Hialeah Education Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
City Of Hialeah Education Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top