613 students|Dade

Bad
Good

EXCELLENT SCHOOL. EXCELLENT PRINCIPAL ALVAREZ. STUDENTS ARE ALWAYS SAFE AND LEARNING TO DECIDE ON A CAREER.

I spent my first 2 years of high school in this school and left with PTSD from the constant harassment and bullying that I received. When I was bullied the teacher didn't do anything and the event to this day haunts me. Be Warned!!!

This school is amazing! The teachers actually care about the students and the principle is super nice and really cares about the students education. Thanks to this school my grades have gone from C's to A's and B's.

Great school with a good environment , my daughters are here since 9th grade and they will graduate on 2015, there are many academies, AP classes, due enrollment so they can get credits for college. the principal is a leader, very friendly and available. I highly recommend city of Hialeah.

I love this school. i graduated from there on 2013. the best choice i've made is enroll this school since 9 grade. Awesome school. I strongly recommended.

This school has taught me to not only succeed in my studies, but rather serve the community. This school has close contacts with the community, which it serves to educate and improve. Not only has this school provided a rigorous and tough AP program, but also has great extracurricular activities that all students from 9th grade onwards are encouraged to participate! And this review is coming from a student who has enrolled in a so-called "better high school" but HEA is as good as it gets!

Best school my kids have ever been too. I had my daughter in this school and now i have my daughter and son.

Great School my daughter is attending 11th grade and we are so happy teachers performance is excellent Mr. Alvarez the Principal great person school discipline was more strictly last year but I hope will improve again that's one of the many reasons why City of Hialeah educational academy is favorite choice for parents that appreciate and understand the discipline is love. Students have many choices of schools in the area but we personally know 2 students that left to a bigger high school and few days after returned. Is a big family and teens have the choice of exploring different career opportunities. I highly recommend this school.

Excellent school !!!! teachers, principal, everyone ! they are wonderful and great people. I am a freshman at ea (educational academy) and i love it they offer great oppertunities to those who would like to look into criminal justice, firefighter,police, and paramedic departments. You really learn a lot at this school. Yeah, it's small & very strict but it really teaches kids to be themselfs and always do the right thing no matter.

Great school! brand new school that just opened, and my son loves it. This school isn't like other public schools, it seems like a private school because of it's size, academics, and even children. I have never seen my son happy to go to school and happy when he comes back! he was not doing good in school, but this school brought his average up to an a. Class size is small, children are all nice and all friends, and it is a very safe environment. 10/10!!!

Last modified City Of Hialeah Education Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.