Posted January 12, 2014
This is my daughter's third year at this school and there has not been a day where the owners are not there. They love the children! The teachers display patience and use an advance curriculum. We are very happy with our daughter's daily experience.

Posted March 21, 2013
This is a great school to prepare the kids for the big world. The teachers are excellent and the owners are great. ! So glad I was able to put my son there :)

Posted July 13, 2012
I recomend this school to every parent. The teachers are great and they really care and focus on your child learning. The school owners are always there taking care of any questions you might have, Is a great school, I am really happy that my daugther attends Tutor Me.

Tutor Me Daycare Academy
2451 West 68 Street 7, Hialeah, FL  33016
Last modified Tutor Me Daycare Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Tutor Me Daycare Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top