No rating

Kidworks USA

Private | PK-3

Student diversity

Living in Hialeah

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $61,800. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,140.

Posted August 8, 2014

Let's start with the good things about this school. It is very clean, which is very important to me as a mother and human being. The food is home cooked which my child loves (as do I). And for the summer field trips they seem to have a very safe chaperon to child ratio. The security of the school is also one of the best I have ever seen or heard of and they had some exciting field trips that my child loved. Now on to the not great stuff (no school is perfect but).... although most of them are very nice, most of the teachers (if they can officially be called that) speak only in Spanish (or not very good English), which I do not mind for lets say a summer camp because my family is fluent & for the most part they are not learning anything during summer camp anyway, but it makes me afraid for any parent thinking of having their children enrolled during a regular elementary school year. The Director is not sociable. She seems cold and annoyed most of the time and just not happy. There is not a lot of order I agree with the previous review, I saw a small child sleeping on the bare floor once and the teachers seem to care more about signing in and out then what the children are doing.

Posted August 1, 2014

I agree with previous comment one of the worst places I've experienced. Estoy de acuerdo con el commentario esta escuela es la peor que yo he experimentato. Es una guarderia y eso no es un complemento.

Posted July 30, 2014

The worst school I've ever seen! The kids are out of control, the staff has no control what so ever of the kids. If you have no care of your child, than this is the place where you just drop off and go about your day. Horrifying!

Posted November 17, 2013

kidworks usa la major guarderia y escuela para ninos hasta tercer grado. Mis ninos han disfrutado desde el 2011 de un ambiente familiar, educativo, limpio, comidas hechas por las abuelitas de la escuela con menus variados, siempre amables, alegres. gracias teacher Lisset, Dinorah, Odalis Gracias

Posted July 27, 2012

both of my kids started at Kidworks USA since 2008 (1 child) and the other started in 2009 and they have advanced in everthing they have done - from reading to writing they have also been taught Anti-Bullying which was started last year at the Summer Camp - this Year my kids attended summer camp and they both will be there again for next years summer camp and they will be there this year for After-School care. The Teachers and the staff that work with the kids are excellent. Firm but excellent. I will continue to send my kids there for as long as there doors are open

Posted October 6, 2011

This school has been a great start for both of my sons early childhood education.

This school has not yet provided program information.

Help other families

Millions of families turn to GreatSchools for help with their
school search. You can help these families by providing
a few details about this school.

Administrators & teachers: Let your school shine!

8155 West 28th Avenue