Posted November 20, 2014
My children attended Kidworks USA Preschool & it was amazing. They still beg me to bring them by all the time. The teachers & staff are so helpful & caring, especially with the little ones who are still adjusting to Mommy leaving them. The fresh healthy meals served are prepared in house daily in their professional kitchen, which is kept clean & organized. One of the most important factors for me as a parent is security. At KWU everyone must pass the high security fingerprint system to gain access into the school and everything is monitored on CCTV s throughout the facility for added measure. I m constantly getting complemented on my bright & smart children I tell people its genetics but honestly it was the high education they received by the trained & certified teachers at KWU. I encourage everyone I meet to stop by for a tour, even if you have no children. This is a highly accredited school, awarded by the State & local community alike. It s a magical place for kids, a home away from home for them! .Jenny Montero

Posted November 19, 2014
My children have been attending Kidworks USA Preschool for the last 6 years and we love our Kidworks family. My daughter attended their after school and summer camp programs. My son has been a student since he was 10 months old in the "Little Lambs" room and is now a "Playful Peanut" 2 years old. The school is clean which is a big deal for this mom!! The food is home cooked daily and is delicious, my kids just love the food at school. The teachers are all caring, friendly and patient with the children; my son loves his teacher and even asks to see her on the weekends, and I think that really speaks to the relationship between child and caretaker, I am so happy knowing he is happy at school. The school uses fingerprint technology to sign in and out your children from school, I was impressed and feel safe leaving my children here. As a working mother it is a difficult decision as to where you decide to leave your children, but Kidworks made that difficult decision easy for my family. I am so thankful to have such a great school for my kids.

Kidworks USA 3

Posted August 08, 2014
Let's start with the good things about this school. It is very clean, which is very important to me as a mother and human being. The food is home cooked which my child loves (as do I). And for the summer field trips they seem to have a very safe chaperon to child ratio. The security of the school is also one of the best I have ever seen or heard of and they had some exciting field trips that my child loved. Now on to the not great stuff (no school is perfect but).... although most of them are very nice, most of the teachers (if they can officially be called that) speak only in Spanish (or not very good English), which I do not mind for lets say a summer camp because my family is fluent & for the most part they are not learning anything during summer camp anyway, but it makes me afraid for any parent thinking of having their children enrolled during a regular elementary school year. The Director is not sociable. She seems cold and annoyed most of the time and just not happy. There is not a lot of order I agree with the previous review, I saw a small child sleeping on the bare floor once and the teachers seem to care more about signing in and out then what the children are doing.

Kidworks USA 1

Posted August 01, 2014
I agree with previous comment one of the worst places I've experienced. Estoy de acuerdo con el commentario esta escuela es la peor que yo he experimentato. Es una guarderia y eso no es un complemento.

Kidworks USA 1

Posted July 30, 2014
The worst school I've ever seen! The kids are out of control, the staff has no control what so ever of the kids. If you have no care of your child, than this is the place where you just drop off and go about your day. Horrifying!

Posted November 17, 2013
kidworks usa la major guarderia y escuela para ninos hasta tercer grado. Mis ninos han disfrutado desde el 2011 de un ambiente familiar, educativo, limpio, comidas hechas por las abuelitas de la escuela con menus variados, siempre amables, alegres. gracias teacher Lisset, Dinorah, Odalis Gracias

Posted July 27, 2012
both of my kids started at Kidworks USA since 2008 (1 child) and the other started in 2009 and they have advanced in everthing they have done - from reading to writing they have also been taught Anti-Bullying which was started last year at the Summer Camp - this Year my kids attended summer camp and they both will be there again for next years summer camp and they will be there this year for After-School care. The Teachers and the staff that work with the kids are excellent. Firm but excellent. I will continue to send my kids there for as long as there doors are open

Posted October 06, 2011
This school has been a great start for both of my sons early childhood education.

Kidworks USA