Children's Paradise Learning Center 5

Posted November 30, 2014
Great school, wonderful staff. My child learn different things everyday. I did research with DCF and the school has no violations or complaints. I highly recommend the school for any parent in the area.

Children's Paradise Learning Center 1

Posted October 25, 2013
I do not recommend this school to any parent having a classroom without air conditioning for over 4 months and not thinking on the well being of the children and teachers is unacceptable.

Children's Paradise Learning Center 5

Posted April 14, 2013
Great school for your child to be. Great experience. Lovely staff and excellent curriculum. My child never wants to leave the school.

Children's Paradise Learning Center 1

Posted November 15, 2012
I do not recommend this school. My little son is not having any improvement on his speech. There is not an establish schedule either for learning activities or daily routines only for playing in the play yard all day long when is sunny or watching tv when is not. I'm just started looking for other options in the area.

Children's Paradise Learning Center
8155 West 12av, Hialeah, FL  33014
Last modified Children's Paradise Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Children's Paradise Learning Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top