PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Kids Land Day Care and Learning Center 5

Posted October 01, 2015
Best school in Hialeah. The teachers are really nice and the director and her assistant are very responsible.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted June 06, 2015
its very sad that they don't care for anyone but their paycheck. they are better schools near by.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 06, 2015
As a parent, this is the most terrible school i have ever had to put my child in. They have no respect for others and they treat the kids horrible. Run away from this place !!

Posted February 02, 2015
la escuela necesita un sacerdote para eliminar la maldad de la directora de la escuela ...mantener a su hijo lejos de all ..

Posted November 08, 2014
This school did a great job last year for the VPK graduation party ...however my daughter did NOT learn anything educational to prepare her for kindergarten. As a parent i blame myself for not being aware. My daughter struggle the first few weeks of kindergarten in her new public school..but because her new teacher understands and is very patient, my child is doing very well now. My advice to parents is to get involve and do research or you will end up paying the price.

Posted November 06, 2014
Awful director! We were very unhappy with the quality of the instruction, materials, and activities at this daycare. After only a few months our son displayed emotional problems, and did not want to go to school. We spoke with the director about our concerns, and she blamed the child. After switching him to a different daycare, all of his problems went away. He is back to his happy self, and I hope he does not remember his time at Kidsland Daycare. Don't send your child there, unless you want to spend a lot of hard-earned money. Put them elsewhere. Anywhere will do but this place! and they have lost the best and most caring employees! The place is a disaster. I pulled my kid. Do not send your kids here!!!! I would rate it a negative if I could. Worst director and school ever.

Kids Land Day Care and Learning Center 2

Posted September 05, 2014
In my opinion, I believe this school is lacking in academic success. Emphasis seems primarily on punishment rather than positive encouragement. This school has no concept on respect for others and the environment they spend their time at. They only care about making the school look presentable but nothing educational. They couldn't care less on teaching them life lessons. I like my child's teacher but think I can find a better place. I didn't get any educational support from the director whatsoever. She didn't know how to respond to any of my basic questions.

Posted August 17, 2014
No les recomiendo esta escuela a nadie. Algunas maestras muy dulces en el principio pero despues van y les gritan a los ninos :( No me gusto para nada el ambiente de alli ni de la directora.

Posted July 08, 2014
I regrets allowing my child to attend this horrible school. Poor educated staff. They don't teach anything but post fake fun activities online. Would not recommend !

28 East 9 St, Hialeah, FL  33010
Last modified Kids Land Day Care and Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1