Posted April 02, 2015
Without a doubt, this school is amazing. Since the first year of operation, the curriculum was set up properly and became an "A" school with some of the best scores in the district. The administration has faced its predicaments but were able to work through it, now improving even more in its internal communication with parents and holding monthly parent meeting, allowing us to communicate with the teachers about my daughter's constant grades. My child has never had better grades nor attitude. She comes home everyday and communicates with me without having to be forced to. She has even made initiative to get her first job as a sophomore. I'm very proud of her and grateful with the school for sending me home a better behaved daughter everyday.

Posted April 02, 2015
This school has helped my child grow a lot through her years there. She has delevoped a confidence I never thought possible. This school prepares students for their future. Couldn't be happier with LBA Academy.

Latin Builders Association Construction And Business Management Academy 4

Posted April 02, 2015
I really enjoy being a student at lba. My teachers make my classes fun and interesting. Even though we had a few changes in the beginning of the year in the office and with our teachers, it had only helped us get better staff.

Posted April 02, 2015
I was a former student at LBA Academy and I can honestly say this has been the worst school I have ever been to, and I am only a freshman. I left around the third quarter and I couldn't even stay throughout the whole year because it was just that awful. The administration is out of control. They are so worried about getting new students when they can't even fix the problems they have within the school. The administration is always trying to find ways to get the kids in trouble. Teachers are always leaving and coming, it was very unprofessional. I was without a science teacher for about a month and without an English teacher for two months. We had at least 4 different science teachers, 3 different math teachers, 3 different English teachers and 2 different history teachers. Everything they promise is a LIE. They don't even have a building for next year. The assistant principal is very rude with the kids, and so is the "Administrative Assistant". It made me not even want to go to school anymore. I recommend if you want your child to get an amazing high school experience and to succeed in their academics, DON'T SEND THEM HERE!!!!

Posted April 01, 2015
This is school change teachers as change shoes, the worst teachers in dade county, teachers quit very often and student are without a teacher two to three weeks. We had to withdraw our child and spend thousand of dollars in tutoring, what they promise is all lies. If you care for the future of your child keep them away from this school.

Posted April 01, 2015
This school has made me a better person. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone, the teachers and administrators are more than great.

Posted March 31, 2015
It's an excellent school with great teachers. The curriculum keeps the interest of learning for students, my kids love it!

Posted March 17, 2015
Latin Builders Association reputation is going down hill with this school, the administration and teachers are the worst in Miami Dade school district, this littler school is falling apart. Be very careful with this disaster.

Posted February 09, 2015
Please parents keek your child away from this school, the worst Teachers and administration, this school will not last long.

Latin Builders Association Construction And Business Management Academy
13835 Northwest 97th Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33018
Last modified Latin Builders Association Construction And Business Management Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Latin Builders Association Construction And Business Management Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top