165 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Posted September 27, 2013
I had a tour of the YC Prep School before classes started and got to meet the staff. This school is state of the art in technology which is complemented by a staff of dedicated professionals. It's no wonder that this school has received an A plus rating from the States of Florida Department of Education for the past decade

Posted September 26, 2013
I got a chance to see the entire school and meet the teachers and I am very happy. The school offers my children a complete education, excellent environment for learning, caring teachers. I can say that I very impressed with the school. Thank you to the leaders and teachers for offering a quality education.

Youth Co-Op Preparatory High School 1

Posted September 19, 2013
I went to the first EESAC meeting on Tuesday and what a mess. Mrs. Aragon is disrespectful and was constantly cutting people off. My son is unhappy since he is stuck in a class with 40+ kids while the teacher is teaching two subjects seriously!!!! I don't understand how the school board allows this to happen. I seriously think that the merge with the two schools has been a mess and the ones suffering are our children. I will be writing to the board members and I will be call MDCPS Charter School department at 305-995-1403.

Youth Co-Op Preparatory High School 1

Posted September 19, 2013

Posted April 15, 2013
My daughter is in the ninth grade and before coming to YCPS she had average grades and never wanted to school but somehow it all changed when she came to YCPS. I believe in the work that the teachers are giving the students and the laptops were a great idea to give the students. I am very happy with the work Mr. Feria has done with the school and I hope he continues to do an amazing job.

Youth Co-Op Preparatory High School
7700 West 20th Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33016
Last modified Youth Co-Op Preparatory High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.