Bad
Good

This school is a blessing to all children who attend here. The teachers are very professional and truly care for the students well-being and learning. The teach the children with love and respect.

Immaculate Conception is a phenomenal, family-oriented school! Teachers go above and beyond their requirements in order to keep the students' curriculum current, rewarding, challenging and FUN! Programs for students that excel and for those that need a bit more help have been implemented, all to enhance student learning. As an alumni, I am happy that I chose ICS for my own children's education.

Immaculate is a true community school. The teachers, staff, and administrators truly care about each child and their families. The education is excellent, and they even provide enrichment programs for those children who meet the requirements. Sending my children to this school has definitely been one of the best choices for my children and my family, not only on a personal level, but on an educational one as well. #onceacelticalwaysaceltic

The family atmosphere combined with the faith-centered education are so refreshing. Students are well versed in all subjects, including Spanish starting in Kindergarten, religion courses part of each year, and technology using iPads in the classrooms. As a proud graduate from here, I am impressed with how much they have improved since my days. Father Manny is wonderful and energetic and has brought new life to this school.

Having come from the public school system, I found the education at Immaculate Conception to be exceptional. From all the reviews I have read so far, it is obvious that not all parents feel the same way about any education choices available. Some are for public school and against private, some are for private and against public. I have three children that have graduated from ICS, 2 with special needs and at different levels. They not only provided the proper learning environment for all three, they helped them thrive and excel in ways that Public School couldn't. I am very happy with my investment in Private Catholic Education. Learning should go beyond the class room; it should include spirituality, camaraderie and morality as well. If you are an involved parent who believes that rules should be adhered to, then you will do well at this school. It helps to establish a wonderful foundation on which your child can build. I highly recommend this school.

I was trying to get my son into Immaculate Conception elementary school per the recommendation from his current school, the school's receptionist Lisa, called me and informed me that based on my child's pre-screening the kindergarten teacher stated that he needs more of a push and she will not be able to help him, now my child has a speech delay and we were told that he did very well on the pre-screening . Now me, being me, asked her outright if it is because my child have a disability, of course her lips started bubbling and she was giving me unnecessary information, which told me she was lying. My thing is this if the receptionist have to call and deliver this information on behalf of the educators then they are absolutely correct this school is not the school for my child. The educators are very unprofessional.

You know life is not perfect. Mr. Garcia is greatly missed. I and my family are a third generation to ICS. I can assure you, Mr. Garcia brought life back to ICS>, a sense of excitement & family atmosphere with an open policy door that had been lacking. He was both a leader & a friend to the students, who knew when not to cross the line between Mr. Garcia, the principal & Mr Garcia who worked very hard at making sure his students looked forward to school everyday. He knew how to make every occasion especial, He was loved & respected both by students & fam. Mrs. Leon is doing a wonderful job, trying very hard to ensure our children"s safety & that the children receive the best education possible. Yes, there are problems like in every family. I've had my issues with some teachers, but they get resolved. My husband & children went to ICS & then Pace & our grandchildren will follow to walk those halls, both of ICS and Pace proudly. I"ll never be able to thank Mrs Palau & Miss Maria for the love and attention they gave my daughter Zoey. Mrs. Naranjo and Ms Sandra were wonderful to my little one. Ms Perez as a kinder teacher Is amazing. We are parents & we are Rosa and Alex Pavon.

I am a seventh grade student here at this school, and I can admit that Mr. Garcia was not the best principal. I think his main thought and goal about running the school was money. Now he has left, and the Vice-Principal Victoria Leon has stepped up to Principal, and Michelle Roof as counselor. They both are wonderful people and have great ideas and suggestions for the school. My mother has always helped with the school in many ways, and she also admits that they are great people. The teachers are excellent, especially Mrs. Clay, the 7th and 8th grade math teacher, who does a phenomenal job in what she does. Many other teachers are great, too. The other staff members are nice, as well. So overall, I think this school is a great school, the education is great, and that I will put my future children in this school.

All three of my kids went to this school. I considered paying about $10,000 yearly just for a safe environment. My kids could of received a better education at a public school and not be humiliated by the actions of the priests that were in once in question, but it was convenient.The average class size is 35 kids, for one teacher and no assistant. Now, add special needs kids to that equation, whereas no qualified help is hired. Thus, everyone suffers, the kids, teachers and parents. All they care about is the money. Look into the teachers that have been there some have even been out of the certification even while they were being accredited. This would of never been permitted in public schools, if your continuing education or certification were expired or not done, you are out of a job. Not in Immaculate, pay them less and have a job!!! It's who you know that gets you that special treatment. Be wise, do your homework as parents and if your child can go to a public school DO IT!!!!

I agree with the reviews about the principal and his politics and greed. I attended this school, as did my sister, and it was a superior institution back in the 90's; but the current principal is placing special needs children in classes with all other children in order to capitalize on government grants. The school is now run like a shady business and the parents and teachers are increasingly frustrated.

Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8