Faith Lutheran School 1

Posted July 23, 2014
I was recommended very highly of this school. However, the outcome was different. The students are bully by other children and administration does not do anything to deal with the problem. They cover things and do not do anything. My child was miserable in this school coming home crying . Parent's find another school for your children the teachers are not even certified to teach children except for the 4th and 5th grade teachers.

Posted April 03, 2014
Both of my children attended this school and are now in high school and college. The academic work is thorough and challenges students academically, so they leave with an excellent basis in the basics of education (reading, writing, grammar, mathematics). Both of my students now excel in the schools they have gone on to attend and indicate the wonderful academic and spiritual base acquired at Faith Lutheran has been a big reason for their current success. Their faculty and staff are caring and considerate and it is truly a family-oriented school where your student is a person and not just another number.

Posted March 24, 2014
I have two boys at Faith Lutheran school. My oldest now in 5th grade started in kindergarten and loves the school. Him and most of his classmates have been together since kindergarten. My youngest now in 2nd grade started in Pre-K 4 and he also has been with most of his classmates since then. They boy enjoy how close the students are with each other and how everyone treats each other like family. I especially enjoy how safe they are and the education that they are getting. All of the students are wonderful from the youngest to the oldest and they all take care of each. The staff is awesome and caring and they are always willing to answer all of the questions that the parents have. I'm very happy to have made the right choice in putting my boys at this school.

Posted July 29, 2012
My son has been a student for 2 years. He is challenged academically and is thought in a faith based environment. Children are very respectful and it is a safe, close knit environment with small classroom sizes. I also wished that they went through high school!

Posted January 18, 2012
My Son has been attending Faith Lutheran School in Hialeah going on 5 years now. It is an amazing school with a tough curriculum. The faculty and staff are top rate and the students are great. Parents are required to Volunteer 5 hours per quarter but this is a very little volunteer requirements compared to charter schools & other private schools. My biggest frustration is that the school only goes up to 8th Grade. I m struggling to find a High School with a comparable program that will continue to challenge my child.

Posted March 05, 2010
Excellent! Excellent! In all aspects. Too bad the school does not go through highschool.

Posted April 15, 2009
This school is amazing. Their level of education is outstanding. My son loves his teachers and everyone is respectful to one another, teachers and students alike. This school not only prepares student for a higher education, it prepares them for life!

Posted March 27, 2009
My daughter has been at this school for three years and I have never been happier with my daughter's education. This is an excellent school. My wish is that there were more scholarship opportunities for the private sector so my daughter can continue at such a great school. Also I have never seen any rodents at this school nor has my child ever been sick due to the school. Its is kept immaculate. Esther Hernandez, Parent & Teacher in the public sector

Posted June 15, 2006
Academic Standings are over the top my daughter has been there for two years now and im am impressed with her level of comprehension and reading skils.... availability of Arts and programs are plentiful and level of parent involment is wonderful i walk into that school and i feel part of the family

Faith Lutheran School