Posted January 08, 2014
Champagnat Catholic School is a great place to help bring up your kids. The teachers and staff sincerely care for their students. My son wakes up wanting to go to school every day when he did not at his old school. Thank you for the hard work. Keep it up!

Posted November 05, 2013
I was a former student of Champagnat Catholic school. Honestly this school is great in the fact you grow up with your classmates. I was there from 6th to 11th with all the same classmates. We were family. Besides that the school is money hungry. All they do is rob your money. The education is nonsense how can a high school graduate from the year before teach? Makes no sense at all. Teachers would play favorites & let kids use food,eat & etc during class. I went to a public school my senior year & I can say I missed out on a lot. Shame on parents who say Public schools ruin kids ... I prefer a public school over this junk any day. The "new" principal is ridiculous. She doesn't care nothing but recurring athletics to play for their team for the wins .... No wonder they had to change area ... Did you see their new school? No comment. I picked 1 star because I had no other choice.... Thanks C/O 2011

Posted October 18, 2013
This school is the worst school in south Florida academic wise. Teachers don't care, the principal just holds the gifted back, she really doesn't care about the education of her students. Do not send your son or daughter here.

Posted July 17, 2013
This school is Above average. The education is amazing. My daughter has been here for almost 8 years since kinder garden and shes going now to 7th. There is one reason why i gave this school four stars. It has one teacher who doesnt pay attention durring his classes talks and texts on his phone and even worse things.Other Than that its an amazing school Highly Recomend. BY THE WAY IF THE TEACHER I TALKED ABOUT READS THIS HOPE YOU GET FIRED YOUR THE WORST TEACHER EVER YOU DONT EVEN COACH GOOD.

Posted June 26, 2013
Champagnat has been my sons school for 3 years now. I thank the faculty and staff for bringing out the best in him. This year he is excited to return to school because "its going to be real cool". Or so he says. As a mom there are few words that could top those. Knowing my son loves where he spends countless hours at, is great.

Posted October 03, 2011
This school is the worst school I have ever seen. The principal is rude and selfish. She doesn't care about the students' education, only about how much money she can make from them. All the owners are money hungry and don't care about education at all. The staff is horrible and not helpful whatsoever. Grades are rigged and teachers play favorites. To get any type of paperwork from the office, you need to show up several times because the office is not efficient and extremely rude. Everything about this school is unfair, if you would even want to call it a "school". Never send your child here, it will be the worst decision you will ever make. It's a total nightmare! I rated this school 1 star because it was the lowest value it would let me give, but it really deserves 0.

Champagnat Catholic School 5

Posted October 11, 2009
I had my children in CCS for 6 years until we moved to Broward. Both did great in the new school (public) they were in the same or better level. On their first year FCAT they scored 4. So I do highly recommend this school and love discipline!!

Champagnat Catholic School 0

Posted September 11, 2009
We have had a very positive experience at this school. My child is receiving an excellent education, far exceeding the state standards for language, math and science. The teachers are knowledgeable, committed, and most importantly - aware of the spiritual dimension that a child needs in order to learn and grow. The office staff knows every child by name and is very supportive and caring. I believe in the philosophy of education at this school and in the atmospher that has been created by the very dynamic, creative and spriritually aware principal.

Champagnat Catholic School 0

Posted September 08, 2009
This will be son's 3rd year attending this school.I would recommend this school to everyone my son was attending public school where he was not advancing was going to the third grade a couldn't read i thank the school as well as all the teachers dedication my son is now 11 years old and is getting all a and b and even received the silver presidential award in academic excellence last year.If your looking for a great school with a family enviornment this is your school.Keepmitnup !!!

Champagnat Catholic School 2

Posted July 17, 2009
This school is by far the worse school when it comes to education. I went there for many years, middle school through some high school years. It is more focused on discipline, and not even because they demand respect and give none. There is a lot of playing around. When I moved to a different school I realized on how many academic opportunities I had missed out on all 5 years. I would never put my daughter there.

Champagnat Catholic School
369 East 10th Street, Hialeah, FL  33010
Last modified Champagnat Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Champagnat Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top