6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

Champagnat is a family oriented school...the teachers and staff are very caring and dedicated to the children. Small size classes where individual attention is given to children when needed. I can't thank them enough for the patience they have with my son and making sure he follows the correct path of education.

Champagnat opens a lot of good opportunities for the future of their students. Staff and faculty are very caring and family oriented. The education at Champagnat prepares students to be successful in college and mostly in life.

I've spent two years at the school as an international student and it was an amazing experience. I furthered my education and got a chance at American sports, the teaching staff is hands on due to its small classes and you get a mix of many different cultures. Wonderful school.

Great Catholic school, as a former student i found the small size classes to be more beneficial. I could receive individual attention when needed, that really help me through my final years of high school.

My son attended Champagnat Catholic in Hialeah for 9-11 grade because we moved out of the area. His time there was great. He is in a public school now and was so far ahead in credits that he only has three required credits during his senior year.

As a current parent I see the benefit of sending my daughter to Champagnat. Because it is a small school she gets the attention she needs and that I like. There is great communication from the staff and they are always willing to help.

Champagnat Catholic School is a great place to help bring up your kids. The teachers and staff sincerely care for their students. My son wakes up wanting to go to school every day when he did not at his old school. Thank you for the hard work. Keep it up!

I was a former student of Champagnat Catholic school. Honestly this school is great in the fact you grow up with your classmates. I was there from 6th to 11th with all the same classmates. We were family. Besides that the school is money hungry. All they do is rob your money. The education is nonsense how can a high school graduate from the year before teach? Makes no sense at all. Teachers would play favorites & let kids use food,eat & etc during class. I went to a public school my senior year & I can say I missed out on a lot. Shame on parents who say Public schools ruin kids ... I prefer a public school over this junk any day. The "new" principal is ridiculous. She doesn't care nothing but recurring athletics to play for their team for the wins .... No wonder they had to change area ... Did you see their new school? No comment. I picked 1 star because I had no other choice.... Thanks C/O 2011

This school is the worst school in south Florida academic wise. Teachers don't care, the principal just holds the gifted back, she really doesn't care about the education of her students. Do not send your son or daughter here.

This school is Above average. The education is amazing. My daughter has been here for almost 8 years since kinder garden and shes going now to 7th. There is one reason why i gave this school four stars. It has one teacher who doesnt pay attention durring his classes talks and texts on his phone and even worse things.Other Than that its an amazing school Highly Recomend. BY THE WAY IF THE TEACHER I TALKED ABOUT READS THIS HOPE YOU GET FIRED YOUR THE WORST TEACHER EVER YOU DONT EVEN COACH GOOD.

Last modified Champagnat Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12