No rating

Roblanca Academy

Private | PK-8 | 120 students

We are best known for individualized learning style.

Living in Hialeah

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $90,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,120.

Posted December 31, 2009

I loved this school and this is the best private school. Everybody knows everybody and it has good teacher and the principals are very family like!

Posted August 23, 2009

this is the best school in hialeah. many students leave the school well prepared for the sudies waiting ahead in high school. about 75-80% of the students leave the school knowing how to play sports such as basketball, baseball, etc as well as they can. roblanca has a very dedicated faculty and an extremely hard working principal. you learn everything from history to spelling, from algebra to world sciense this school has everything a parent would want for their child. I LOVE ROBLANCA!!!!!

Posted October 10, 2008

Great school!!!! Has done wonders with my so Gabriel

Posted September 26, 2008

i am currently in 7th grade and I am proud to say that this school has made me discover things in me I never knew I had. all teachers are great they teach you the best they can. I will so recommend this school to people.you can trust all teachers including principal she is the best friend you can ever have. roblanca academy is the best school!

Posted August 30, 2008

This is a great school . Gives Great education and discipline.I realy recomend it to anyone that is looking into putting their child in this school.I am an alumni, attended the school since pre-k and graduated.class of 08 the best class

Posted June 24, 2008

I am a former student at Roblanca. I attended the school from the six to the eight grade. The school is not bad and the teacher's are good people, but the education that I received in Roblanca is rudimentary compared to what I have learned in my recent years. I have struggled a lot, but have managed to excel in all my academic endeavors.

Posted March 31, 2008

As a parent sometimes we don't check things like we should!!! Call Children and family and see they are NOT listed or checked by any inspectors.. Thats why the kids eat cold food and eat out in the rain!!!

Posted July 30, 2007

This school provides a wonderful environment for students, it's safe, it's family oriented, and they form students to develop a good moral character and a sense of pride for their school. Students not only learn their academic curriculum as required, through a wonderful learning experience, but they learn moral principles, good manners, and to be part of a student community that will stay with them for life. Parents are very involved and the teacher to student ratio is low. The principal and the faculty staff do a great job in keeping parents informed about the school activities. My son is in 2nd grade now, and he loves his school. He has learned a lot, and I am very involved with his education to make sure that his academic level is appropriate. I am very proud of the overall education he receives at Roblanca Academy.

Posted May 31, 2007

If you don't mind your child eating cold pizza, cold cheeseburger with soda for lunch. If you don't mind that your kids have to run around the block 'in the sidewalk' for Physical Education, they don't even have a yard. Your kids need to eat lunch by the basketball court (outdoors), no cafeteria. My kids went there for pre-k and kinder, and just got tired of it. They had a couple of good 'real' teachers, now they are gone. If you need a daycare, pre-k is ok, but after that...Do not recommend!

Posted April 26, 2007

This is the best school I ever attended and as Mrs.Ugalde stated I as well have the same intentions once my son is 4 he will be a student in Roblanca Academy! May I add it was the only school that really took the time 2 make sure you understood what you were learning and always maintained a great interpersonal relationship not only with the students but w/the students families as well, I highly refer Roblanca 4 a true wonderful learning experience! -Tatiana Soto

Posted September 28, 2006

Yes, it used to be a good school. However, many teachers have left the school. Non experience teachers have come in to take their place. Parents are very frustrated, unable to help thier children. The students are unhappy and stressed out with this new environment. The principal is listening to the parents, but she is doing nothing to improve the education. I would not recommend this school.

Posted June 16, 2006

My daughter attended this school for Pre-K. It is a wonderful environment. I only pulled her out because I had another baby and public school was free. But the level of education, morals and discipline is outstanding. A great choice for parents who want quality education in a private school environment. The Principal is very active and checks up on all the classrooms regularly

Posted April 24, 2006

As a past alumni, I'm proud to say that Roblanca prepared me for the high school with the best Math and English courses. The teaching environment is safe and energetic. I truly enjoyed this school to the point that one day, I too will have my children attend it. The level of parental involvement is almost 85-90%. At any given point in time, you'll find parents assisting with extracurricular activities. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to receive a great education in a wonderful and family like environment.

Posted April 24, 2006

This school helped shape me into who I am today. It prepared me in all content areas but especially Math. I participated in the majority of sports and cheerleading. The level of parental involvement in all activities was overwhelming. For a safe and fun environment with the best educational values this is the school for you.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 0% 3%

Teacher resources

Foreign languages spoken by school staff French
Spanish
Read more about programs at this school
Source: Provided by a school official.

Special education / special needs

Specialized programs for specific types of special education students
  • Specific learning disabilities
  • Speech and language impairments

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

Health & athletics

Gifted & talented

Instructional and/or curriculum models used
  • Gifted / high performing

Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school
  • Alina Santos
Best ways for parents to contact the school
  • Phone
  • Coed
Special schedule
  • Extended/longer school day
Is there an application process?
Associations

• Instrumental music lessons
Performing arts
  • Drama

Student clubs

Clubs (distinct from courses)
  • Yearbook