Roblanca Academy 0

Posted December 31, 2009
I loved this school and this is the best private school. Everybody knows everybody and it has good teacher and the principals are very family like!

Posted August 23, 2009
this is the best school in hialeah. many students leave the school well prepared for the sudies waiting ahead in high school. about 75-80% of the students leave the school knowing how to play sports such as basketball, baseball, etc as well as they can. roblanca has a very dedicated faculty and an extremely hard working principal. you learn everything from history to spelling, from algebra to world sciense this school has everything a parent would want for their child. I LOVE ROBLANCA!!!!!

Posted August 21, 2009

Posted June 24, 2009

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted October 10, 2008
Great school!!!! Has done wonders with my so Gabriel

Posted September 26, 2008
i am currently in 7th grade and I am proud to say that this school has made me discover things in me I never knew I had. all teachers are great they teach you the best they can. I will so recommend this school to people.you can trust all teachers including principal she is the best friend you can ever have. roblanca academy is the best school!

Posted August 30, 2008
This is a great school . Gives Great education and discipline.I realy recomend it to anyone that is looking into putting their child in this school.I am an alumni, attended the school since pre-k and graduated.class of 08 the best class

Roblanca Academy 3

Posted June 24, 2008
I am a former student at Roblanca. I attended the school from the six to the eight grade. The school is not bad and the teacher's are good people, but the education that I received in Roblanca is rudimentary compared to what I have learned in my recent years. I have struggled a lot, but have managed to excel in all my academic endeavors.

Roblanca Academy