PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I loved this school and this is the best private school. Everybody knows everybody and it has good teacher and the principals are very family like!

this is the best school in hialeah. many students leave the school well prepared for the sudies waiting ahead in high school. about 75-80% of the students leave the school knowing how to play sports such as basketball, baseball, etc as well as they can. roblanca has a very dedicated faculty and an extremely hard working principal. you learn everything from history to spelling, from algebra to world sciense this school has everything a parent would want for their child. I LOVE ROBLANCA!!!!!

Great school!!!! Has done wonders with my so Gabriel

i am currently in 7th grade and I am proud to say that this school has made me discover things in me I never knew I had. all teachers are great they teach you the best they can. I will so recommend this school to people.you can trust all teachers including principal she is the best friend you can ever have. roblanca academy is the best school!

This is a great school . Gives Great education and discipline.I realy recomend it to anyone that is looking into putting their child in this school.I am an alumni, attended the school since pre-k and graduated.class of 08 the best class

I am a former student at Roblanca. I attended the school from the six to the eight grade. The school is not bad and the teacher's are good people, but the education that I received in Roblanca is rudimentary compared to what I have learned in my recent years. I have struggled a lot, but have managed to excel in all my academic endeavors.

As a parent sometimes we don't check things like we should!!! Call Children and family and see they are NOT listed or checked by any inspectors.. Thats why the kids eat cold food and eat out in the rain!!!

This school provides a wonderful environment for students, it's safe, it's family oriented, and they form students to develop a good moral character and a sense of pride for their school. Students not only learn their academic curriculum as required, through a wonderful learning experience, but they learn moral principles, good manners, and to be part of a student community that will stay with them for life. Parents are very involved and the teacher to student ratio is low. The principal and the faculty staff do a great job in keeping parents informed about the school activities. My son is in 2nd grade now, and he loves his school. He has learned a lot, and I am very involved with his education to make sure that his academic level is appropriate. I am very proud of the overall education he receives at Roblanca Academy.

If you don't mind your child eating cold pizza, cold cheeseburger with soda for lunch. If you don't mind that your kids have to run around the block 'in the sidewalk' for Physical Education, they don't even have a yard. Your kids need to eat lunch by the basketball court (outdoors), no cafeteria. My kids went there for pre-k and kinder, and just got tired of it. They had a couple of good 'real' teachers, now they are gone. If you need a daycare, pre-k is ok, but after that...Do not recommend!

This is the best school I ever attended and as Mrs.Ugalde stated I as well have the same intentions once my son is 4 he will be a student in Roblanca Academy! May I add it was the only school that really took the time 2 make sure you understood what you were learning and always maintained a great interpersonal relationship not only with the students but w/the students families as well, I highly refer Roblanca 4 a true wonderful learning experience! -Tatiana Soto

Last modified Roblanca Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8