Posted July 30, 2014
We love HCS. The staff is caring and nurturing and truly teach the children. Great family atmosphere with lots of fun activities to bring families together. Our child is growing up with a strong Christian foundation and a has a great love for Christ.

Horeb Christian School 2

Posted May 01, 2014
This school is amazing as far as a family and Christian environment . Students are treated with love and kindness and many of the teachers are wonderful. That being said in the past two years their curriculum has become the downfall of thus school. The curriculum currently used not only does not challenge the students but if not up to par with other private or public schools. This needs to be changed and it will be the great school it once was!!!

Posted October 24, 2012
This is the "BEST" school ever! I am a student at Horeb and I actually feel like going to school! I never felt this way! I have more friends and the teachers are just AMAZING! I love Bible class it soooo interesting! I never knew about the Bible this much until I got here! It just impact my life! I love this school! Any Christian student WOULD TOTALLY LOVE BEING HERE! <3

Posted January 25, 2012
My son has been attending this school for many years and he has received the best education. The current principal is very proactive and gets involved in all the school activities. He cares for the school and his students and he works hard to have his students academically prepared. The school has gone over a lot of changes and is very up to date technologically. Parents are very involved and is a very family oriented environment. If I had to choose a school again this will be with no doubt my only choice.

Posted July 14, 2011
Horeb is an excellent school. Many changes have been taking place and I could not be happier. The new faculty and administration are really turning things around for the better! Horeb was a really good school in the 80's and early 90's. The good years are back!

Posted June 24, 2011
Horeb is a place to learn many new things. It is a great school to be at. I love going to my school because there are many activities to participate in, and they are always a lot of fun. I love the staff, the teachers, and it is a great place to make new friends. I would have to say that PE is my favorite class because I love to run around and play outside all the time. The principal is great because he is doing so much for the school. I am a student in fifth grade going to sixth, right now I am on summer vacation and the principal has arranged a summer reading project and I like it because it helps us not fall behind on our reading. I love the school that I go to for many reasons.This school is a great place to learn, discover, and make new friends. I love my school.

Posted April 21, 2011
I love HCS - I have really good teachers and lots of friends. My favorite teacher is my English Teacher and PE Coach. The school has many strict rules but it good.

Posted April 21, 2011
Horeb is a great school with a family feel! Everybody knows eachother. They have excellent teachers and challenging academic programs. I love HCS!

Horeb Christian School 4

Posted April 21, 2011
Wonderful school! Horeb seems to be moving in a positive direction. They are incorporating technology into every classroom. The teachers care about each of their students. The school has a family environment which is important to me.

Posted April 02, 2011
Horeb Christian is a very good school. I am very happy with the progress and with the family environment that the school provides.

Horeb Christian School
795 West 68th Street, Hialeah, FL  33014
Last modified Horeb Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Horeb Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top