Hialeah, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted July 03, 2014
I had to take my child out of this school this year. This school lacks a good administration and teachers! It is extremely disorganized! I can agree with some of the previews reviews when it comes to the curriculum. This school uses ABeka, which is an amazing curriculum but are the teachers teaching this correctly?! My child would come home with a bunch of worksheets from the book, which should of been done and taught in the classroom but the teacher would send them home for H.W. without even explaining them. My child's teacher had no classroom management skills at all! Notes were sent home constantly complaining about my child talking in class. When I would speak to the other moms from the class, they were also getting notes sent home as well almost everyday. The teacher did not know how to control the kids.

Posted July 02, 2014
This school has changed over the last few years for the worse. It's sad to say that parents pay so much money for their child's education and none of the teachers are qualified or certified by the state of Florida. The school lunch is horrible! My child wasn't able to eat the school lunch all year long. The school administration does not know how to run a school and they are very unprofessional. You would think a christian school would be administered in a different fashion.

Posted June 18, 2014
This school has changed for the worse. There is so much bullying. The office people do not help. I can't believe the bad way this school has become. I'm very sadden by this. This is not a real christian school.

Posted December 09, 2013
I love this school, nice place and i love the way they are, I got my tow kids in there and i never have no problem at all.....God bless this school. my kids teachers are good odalis and the other from 3rd grade.

Posted October 13, 2013
Please we all know who making the negative comments it was not the staff in the office it was the principal and her daughter who were rude. The school is great now that they are not there.

Posted October 06, 2013
This school is a disappointment. I removed my 3rd grader after they close down middle school and I couldn't leave my 7th grader. I am a teacher of the public school system and Asbury is behind on education, and technology. The 3 ladies in the office are always lost and rude. Parents keep away this school is constantly changing for the worse.

Posted September 14, 2013
Asbury is an excellent school. Period. The commentator below is incorrect... my son has attended this school for several years now and I check the reviews from time to time. There have NEVER been any negative reviews. Administration is honest, caring, and fair! I am a public school teacher, and the reading program used by this school far exceeds our curriculum. Unfortunately, I've seen many students reach upper grade levels in my public school and can not read a word. Children that attend Asbury from a young age learn to read before Kindergarten!

Posted August 30, 2013
I find it interesting that whenever a parent makes a negative comment, it mysteriously disappears. Where are the comments from the last 2 years? I know there were several. This speaks volumes about the honesty of the administration.

Posted June 05, 2011
Asbury Christian School is an excellent school. My son is in PreK-4 with Ms. Tania (who is very caring, organized, and creative!), and at 4 yrs old, knows all his letters, numbers up to 20, how to write his first and last name, and is reading blends. The curriculum is EXCELLENT and students WILL know how to read by the end of Kindergarten!

Posted April 30, 2011
This is an excellent school. The Principle, Teachers and the all the Helpers everyone will get to know you and your child. Your childs learning is their number one goal. All of their curriculum is completely advanced compared to any other public school, or even some private schools. I know because I have done my resereach. This school should difinitley be a K-12 school. Even the food is great, made fresh everyday for the kids.

Asbury Christian School
5559 Palm Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33012
Last modified Asbury Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Asbury Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top