PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Edison Private is an "Amazing School" !! This school provides individualized attention for all their students . As a parent , I am happy I have found a well rounded education for my daughter ..

mi hija studio en esta escuela por casi 5 anos recien la acabo de sacar por q le estaban haciendo bullyng.muy triste por q es una nina de A pero la subdirectora prefirio q mi hija se fuera a tomar medidas con los dos ninos q le hacian bullyng a mi hija.ahora se niegan a entregarme todos sus papeles para poder llevarla a otra escuela lleva 3 dias perdidos de clases.....es una pena q esto pase y no se tomen medidas

My son has attended Edison since he was in first grade. My son is now in fourth grade. In my opinion, this school is phenomenal. My son has never missed a day of school, because he loves going to school so much that he never wants to miss. For the past three years, he has received many awards. All his teachers have been magnificent, from first to fourth. Words fall short to describe the amazing educational experience the school has provided for my son. I am thankful for all the attention, love, and care that this school has provided to my son. I am glad I chose this school. Every morning that I drop him, I know that he's happy and well-taken care of while learning.

My daughter goes to this school,she has a teacher with a bad attitude. I've had meetings with the principle and the bad teacher and nothing has worked.First day i saw this teacher i said my daughter is going to have a good year but i was wrong. My daughter told me that she was in math class listening to the teacher explain something in the board someone was talking and the teacher accused her the teacher wasn't even looking and the teacher accused her.One of the kids in her class told the teacher that she wasn't talking and she didn't even say sorry.

My daughter has attended Edison since the age of two. The school is extremely family oriented and fosters a loving atmosphere for the children. Many of the children that have graduated from this school have returned to either volunteer in summer camp or later have become teachers in the school.

I regret that I sent my daughter to Edison Private. I do not recommend it.

I am baffled to say the least at some of the reviews given by some parents. I can speak for myself and my son only, this school is by far one of the best private schools in the entire county, if not the best. The parent involvement is absolutely phenomenal. I am not a stay at home mom, like some of the mom's are in the school, however, I do put alot of effort in building relationships with the teacher, staff, and other moms. Its so important for parents to take full responsibility of their children's education and stop bashing the school for things that are not true. Our area is middle to low income area. The school provides a quality program and does not charge at the levels it should. I cannot say enough about this school and it's dedicated staff... A+++

I read these negative post and its a reflection of our society in general ! The teachers are not roll models at the school, "yes" they are but "Roll models" begin at Home ! wealthy students get preferential treatment ! This school is filled with your average families not sure how they conclude a family is wealthy ! Lastly Edison faculty is there because they love teaching, helping children get an quality education and becoming productive adults in society ! Wish this site allowed you to give your identity I think a few of those posting negative untrue things would not have posted them ! Go Eagles !

I'd rather go to any other private school. Pick a different school it will probably continue getting worse here w/the favoritism. I have had my kids here for a few years. The school has changed drastically in the past three years, since we got our new assistant principal. At first I would stick up for her, but things have just gone down hill fast. They have become increasingly hard on the students. Their system is ridiculous. Most things are very petty w/the renovation, but the list goes on and on w/the bad. Teachers' kids and their friends get special treatment.. We are seriously considering pulling our last child out and moving him to a different school. He is terribly unhappy, and now thinks he is a horrible child! He cries and is just plain miserable. They are ruining my child's spirit. It has become a dread every morning. It really is a pitty. We have also lost many, many good teachers.

Our school is an Amazing community It is obvious that the person writing these reviews has no knowledge of the school. To begin with the Assistant Principal has been the same for the last 15 years . Before that she was our science teacher for about another 10 years. She is a very compassionate person and helps the students to be their best . Edison's staff has been the same for many years and it's normal to have some transition of teachers . I am a mother and now a grandmother of an Edison student so I have been part of the school for many years. The school is up to date with all the new technological advances and provides it's student with a family based environment. This a great school and it's a shame for some to write things that are just put out there to hurt someone. The reality is this school has brought up many successful alumni's my child included .

Last modified Edison Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12