PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 19, 2015
Mrs. Jimenez is a great Principal. Puts a lot back into the school and pays great attention to everything happening.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 08, 2015
professor mr A el major professor q tiene esa escuela el q mas al pendiente esta de sus estudiantes

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted November 08, 2015
por q si desarrollara lo positive no existiera el bullyng.y al menos trataran ese tema como algo mas importante

Edison Private School 2

Posted November 08, 2015
mi hija studio en esta escuela por casi 5 anos recien la acabo de sacar por q le estaban haciendo bullyng.muy triste por q es una nina de A pero la subdirectora prefirio q mi hija se fuera a tomar medidas con los dos ninos q le hacian bullyng a mi hija.ahora se niegan a entregarme todos sus papeles para poder llevarla a otra escuela lleva 3 dias perdidos de clases.....es una pena q esto pase y no se tomen medidas

Posted May 31, 2015
My son has attended Edison since he was in first grade. My son is now in fourth grade. In my opinion, this school is phenomenal. My son has never missed a day of school, because he loves going to school so much that he never wants to miss. For the past three years, he has received many awards. All his teachers have been magnificent, from first to fourth. Words fall short to describe the amazing educational experience the school has provided for my son. I am thankful for all the attention, love, and care that this school has provided to my son. I am glad I chose this school. Every morning that I drop him, I know that he's happy and well-taken care of while learning.

Edison Private School 2

Posted May 28, 2015
My daughter goes to this school,she has a teacher with a bad attitude. I've had meetings with the principle and the bad teacher and nothing has worked.First day i saw this teacher i said my daughter is going to have a good year but i was wrong. My daughter told me that she was in math class listening to the teacher explain something in the board someone was talking and the teacher accused her the teacher wasn't even looking and the teacher accused her.One of the kids in her class told the teacher that she wasn't talking and she didn't even say sorry.

Posted November 11, 2014
My daughter has attended Edison since the age of two. The school is extremely family oriented and fosters a loving atmosphere for the children. Many of the children that have graduated from this school have returned to either volunteer in summer camp or later have become teachers in the school.

Edison Private School 1

Posted November 10, 2014
I regret that I sent my daughter to Edison Private. I do not recommend it.

Posted September 28, 2014
I am baffled to say the least at some of the reviews given by some parents. I can speak for myself and my son only, this school is by far one of the best private schools in the entire county, if not the best. The parent involvement is absolutely phenomenal. I am not a stay at home mom, like some of the mom's are in the school, however, I do put alot of effort in building relationships with the teacher, staff, and other moms. Its so important for parents to take full responsibility of their children's education and stop bashing the school for things that are not true. Our area is middle to low income area. The school provides a quality program and does not charge at the levels it should. I cannot say enough about this school and it's dedicated staff... A+++

Edison Private School 4

Posted September 27, 2014
I read these negative post and its a reflection of our society in general ! The teachers are not roll models at the school, "yes" they are but "Roll models" begin at Home ! wealthy students get preferential treatment ! This school is filled with your average families not sure how they conclude a family is wealthy ! Lastly Edison faculty is there because they love teaching, helping children get an quality education and becoming productive adults in society ! Wish this site allowed you to give your identity I think a few of those posting negative untrue things would not have posted them ! Go Eagles !

3720 E 4th Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33013
Last modified Edison Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12