Posted December 02, 2013
My children love it. The staff are absolutely wonderful. 1 of My daughters is graduating this year and she has learned a lot thanks to this school.

Posted August 11, 2013
TCA SCHOOL is a great school. I could not make a better choice for my Juliana, who is in the elementary program. I am very happy with the education she had. The teachers , the sports, the discipline, the activities, etc. Everything in the school is just awesome! My daughter will be in her memory forever. Thanks the TCA Staff ..YOU ARE THE BEST! Regards, Angie

Trinity Christian Academy H.S. 1

Posted July 22, 2011
This school is by fast the worse school ever. The teachers are horrible and they scream alot to the students. The assistant principal is very rude!!!

Posted June 21, 2011
I had priviledge to have my children there and the core of education was beyond my expectations.

Trinity Christian Academy H.S. 2

Posted January 19, 2011
The principles of small classroom settings and a 'Christian' environment sound great. As in all things, implementation is more difficult. The Director and his wife basically run the school and sometimes rules / consequences are made up as they feel is appropriate. Rules are not always applied equally. They are very biased to the Spanish speaking and Spanish classes are, well kind of a joke. The staff although very kind, lack professionalism. There is little homework and even less academic challenge. I have serious concerns about children's study habits, initiative and motivation. The awards ceremonies are over the top, almost everyone gets a trophy! I think that some of the core principles are valuable and have great potential, just not properly activated.

Posted September 26, 2009
Trinity is a good school. There are rules that I don't accept like students must have their shirts tucked in. They make such a big deal about it. But the quality of the education my daughter is getting is worth the silly rules. I hope that my daughter will someday receive one of the state scholarships that trinity students receive. The school doesn't have much activities afterschool besides sports. But it is a safe school with teachers that care about their students. I agree with most of their rules like the teachers expecting homework to be done correctly. Besides a good education, I have seen a change in my daughter over the years. She now says thank you and excuse me. Things young kids don't do anymore.

Trinity Christian Academy H.S. 1

Posted May 03, 2008

Trinity Christian Academy H.S. 3

Posted April 16, 2008
I don't know what to say about the school. At first i was overjoyed with everything. But like they say at the begining it's all roses and slowly they start to die. Today they say one thing and tomorrow it's another. The Coach is the best along with some of the teachers.But for the school being Christian I really do not say the value of it. Yes they have Bible class and etc but when you look at the staff and the teachers behavior with the children I don't see any Christianity there.Homework??? Extra activity HA that is a joke. I really think they need to work on there morality as Christian teachers and staff so they can pass it on to the children.

Trinity Christian Academy H.S. 0

Posted February 04, 2008
The core principles of this school are great: small classroom settings & Christian values. As a long time single parent, not able to home school this is very attractive. However, there is a lack of professinalism by the Director and his wife. The Coach for sports is great, but highly overworked. Combining classes is a big problem and Spanish for an almost completely Spanish speaking population seems a little inappropriate. There is hardly any homework and I dio not believe the children are appropriately challenged. Art & music are non existent.

Trinity Christian Academy H.S. 4

Posted March 29, 2007
Trinity is a good school. It has small classes and good teachers. My kids are doing great, and I have no plans of moving them. The school is strong on Christian values such as respect, honor, trust, responsibility, and discipline. However, I'd like to see improvement in extra-curricular activities such as more frequent field trips, and after-school activities such as music classes.

Trinity Christian Academy H.S.
1498 W 84th St, Hialeah, FL  33014
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy H.S. is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Trinity Christian Academy H.S. Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top