1,749 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted January 22, 2016
`I am fortunate that both my children attended this school since kindergarten. Like every school public or private it isn't perfect, but it's pretty close to as good as you get. The assistant principal is extremely caring and helpful (Riveron) and the others too but I've dealt mostly with Riveron. She is caring and goes above and beyond to do what is best for the child. My children have been fortunate to benefit from some of the great programs such as dance, gifted, EFL . Also, my other child is in a regular track and he has also had wonderful teachers. Teaching is a very hard job to do and parents need to put more from their part at home. It's a team effort, not just the schools. It's incredible how some parents think teaching is easy money, wow and especially the father int the review below that says it's the teachers job to teach not his. That is the attitude that makes the school not perfect, the parents that show no interest and all they do is criticize. If you would only know everything that has probably been done for your daughter. I am very pleased and feel lucky that this school is my home school.

Bob Graham Education Center
Grateful to: Staff member

Posted January 22, 2016
Ms. Martinez, a wonderful role model for my child who use to be in the dance team and also her reading student. Mr. Caro, thank you for giving my child the base needed to learn math and be successful in high school. Ms. Easterling, Londono, Pena, Kfuri, Aguerre, Mercy Delgado: and so many others YOU are amazing !!!

Posted August 14, 2015
Amazing school, teachers and the whole school team. They also have gifted programs. Very organized and great scores!!! Love it and my kids too!

Posted August 02, 2015
Excellent school , I dont have any complains , my daughter is very happy , the teacher ms cuba is an excellent teacher , profesional, very nice and she loves her job!

Bob Graham Education Center 2

Posted September 15, 2014
I don't know how is a 5 star school, maybe because of great students and great parents. ... my daughter has been there since kindergarten she's now in sixth . Most of the teachers expect the parents to be the educators. Lots of homework, Internet research ect. Bottom line they make easy money from us taxpayers I'm not complaining of being a father but is tough seeing science teacher saying that 50 percent of a semester grade is based on what we do at home when she's the one that get paid 100 percent for teaching

Posted October 29, 2013
Bob Graham is an amazing school. My oldest who is 21 now graduated from Bob Graham and now my twins are about to graduate next year. The teachers and staff are amazing extrememly caring and committed. I am proud to have all my babies be a part of Bob Graham.

Posted September 26, 2013
This is the first year my kids attend this school eventhough i have lived in the community for 2 years. Initially i was hesitant to put my kids in this school because its a very big campus and my kids were attending a small Charter school that promoted an international education. At the beginning of this year I started interviewing different schools and interviewed BGEC a few times.Academically they are very good. i have also spoken with many different parents whos kids go to BGEC. and there is not 1 single bad comment about the school. I am extremely pelased with the School staff. . The teachers show interest for my son to do better and easily meet with me to discuss any issues that may be helpful for my son to succeed. summarizing, my experince the last 3 years my son has been in the school system and comparing the 2 previous schools with the BGEC, i can only say my kids are very happy as well as the mom. I am thankful i made the decision to put them in this school.

Posted July 12, 2013
Overall is a great school. Like everything else in life is not perfect. However, it has more positives than negatives.

Posted June 12, 2013
This school is pure amazing! It's so fun and full of great teachers! I'm a eighth grader who recently just graduated from this school and I miss it so much! I highly recommend this amazing A+++ school!

Bob Graham Education Center 1

Posted June 12, 2013
If I could give a negative star rating, I would. I HATED attending this school so much, and I can tell you the full truth because I got to fully experience this school from a students point of view since kindergarten all the way up to eighth grade. Now, this school is considered A Grade based on one thing, test scores. Most of the teachers are okay, but several are over the extreme and either: 1)don't teach 2)bombard students with homework 3) are disrespectful to students in a inappropriate manner. I have personally gone through all three but majorly No.3 this year. If you have an issue like No.3 and advise the administration, they will do NOTHING about it. Bullying is a major issue at this school and I have personally been a victim of it. I have been threatened and verbally affected by some of my peers and even after reporting them, they just get away with it. Several good classes like music and chorus have been removed and all students including those who get perfect scores on the FCAT must give up an elective for a mandatory reading class. The only good thing I can say about this school is that they have a good ESE and ESOL program. I cried of happiness on the last day of school

Bob Graham Education Center
15901 Northwest 79th Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33016
Last modified Bob Graham Education Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.