478 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Let me just say this school is horrible, the teachers scream at the children, my child was not allowed to use the restroom when he/she asked too. The lunch ladies scream at the kids forcing them to eat there food and the children are allowed to drink Coke and Sprite. Something has to happen, I feel so bad for the kids that are left in the school. I had to take my children out of this school.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The assistant principal Judy is fake and rude. I can not understand her attitude. The principal Lisa I have never met her since my child attended the school. She has never had a meeting with me when I ask to speak to her she is always unavailable sure she is.

Horrible School Due Your Research Before Enrolling Your Child. I Was Very Disappointed In This School Especially The Staff.

I just wanted to say that i absolutely love this school. The teachers were polite to me and my daughter. The security is really good. I really enjoyed my daughters kindergarten teacher Mrs. Mendez. My daughter adored her. She was very patient with her kids and treated them as if they were her own. I am very glad to say that my daughter is starting 1st grade in a week.

This is not a good school. Mrs. Dianelys Castaneda is a horrible teacher. My daughter struggled so much because she was rude to all of us. I had to withdraw my kids and nephews.

Hello. Well, I just got out of this elementary school in 2006, and I want to express my opinion about this school that I used to go. I love this school, the teachers were great, and I had a better learning environment. However, I find certain teachers are rude and never believe me from my personal feelings, and I felt uncomfortable because I was in Special Education class. Overall, it's a good school, but not so great.

It's where my kids and nieces & nephews went to and still have some there in kindergarten & 3rd grade. I have seen what in impact the economy has done to this school last year at the Christmas show compare to when my kids went. I love this school and the teachers it has kept for so many years.

Also other schools had know your teacher day before school starts and this school doesn't have it!

Last modified Amelia Earhart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.