Posted August 10, 2013
I just wanted to say that i absolutely love this school. The teachers were polite to me and my daughter. The security is really good. I really enjoyed my daughters kindergarten teacher Mrs. Mendez. My daughter adored her. She was very patient with her kids and treated them as if they were her own. I am very glad to say that my daughter is starting 1st grade in a week.

Amelia Earhart Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2013
This is not a good school. Mrs. Dianelys Castaneda is a horrible teacher. My daughter struggled so much because she was rude to all of us. I had to withdraw my kids and nephews.

Posted June 23, 2013
Hello. Well, I just got out of this elementary school in 2006, and I want to express my opinion about this school that I used to go. I love this school, the teachers were great, and I had a better learning environment. However, I find certain teachers are rude and never believe me from my personal feelings, and I felt uncomfortable because I was in Special Education class. Overall, it's a good school, but not so great.

Amelia Earhart Elementary School 0

Posted September 21, 2010
It's where my kids and nieces & nephews went to and still have some there in kindergarten & 3rd grade. I have seen what in impact the economy has done to this school last year at the Christmas show compare to when my kids went. I love this school and the teachers it has kept for so many years.

Amelia Earhart Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2010
Also other schools had know your teacher day before school starts and this school doesn't have it!

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted March 14, 2009

Posted September 25, 2008

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted December 23, 2005
My children are in Amelia Earhart Elem. school. . The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child, also they are very concern about them as a human being, and consider their special circumstances that could their have. Dr. Hernandez (the principal) is kind and made them feel that is always an open door for them if their need her. As a mother of two children this school makes me feel secure,because i know that are their receiving an excellent education. i truly recommend this school.Thank you A.E.E.S for the wonderful job that you do .

Amelia Earhart Elementary School
5987 East 7th Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33013
Last modified Amelia Earhart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amelia Earhart Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top