Hialeah, FL

Posted August 07, 2014
amazing school with great teachers and staff there is no bullying good lunch food and amazing teachers

Posted February 18, 2014
I went to Flamingo since from KG to 6th grade back in the 80's and 90's. It is a great school with dedicated teachers. I also wished they went up to 12 grade like s.o. else said here b/c the middle schools and high schools are scary and ghetto after coming from a nice elementary school.

Posted October 08, 2013
Flamingo Elementary School I wish I went to this elemntary school when I was growing up. But im very happy to have my daughter going there. I rate this school 5 stars in teacher quality, pricipal leadership and parent involvement.

Flamingo Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
The first school I Attended, and were I learned to speak English. It was a wonderful school in the sixties and seventies, it has a reach history and is worth maintaining for future generations.

Posted August 11, 2007
My daughter is in this school and shes going to start her last year there and the past five years have been great

Flamingo Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2006

Flamingo Elementary School 4

Posted December 18, 2003

Posted September 04, 2003
My son just started Flamingo Last year. It was a great year, all the teachers so far seem to be great, I especially like the security around the school. I am very proud to have my son in Flamingo.. I wish it went all the way thru 12th grade !! They are doing an excellent job.

Flamingo Elementary School
701 East 33rd Street, Hialeah, FL  33013
Last modified Flamingo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flamingo Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top