1,384 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Miami Lakes K-8 has an exceptional Art Department. Mr. Gary Anuez and Mrs. Ordaz truly care about the children and promote a great learning environment.

They treat people horrible. Where is the Principal? How Long Can A Someone Act Principal? These children are given good grades to maintain school average. No one is checking out this school. It's bad really baaddd!

Miami Lakes K- 8 Center is such an amazing school, in my opinion and personal experience, love the teachers, staff , i have three kids one that already left k-8 and is in 9th grade, 7th and 5th, my girls. I highly recommend place your child in our school.

Miami Lakes K-8 has a great learning environment. They have many wonderful teachers who care about the children and make sure they are learning. It is a safe place to send our children.

ML-K-8 center is a great school. Teachers are knowledgable and caring. My children love this school. PTSA is great and offer many extra activities for the students. Stay involved in your child's education!

4 kids...youngest just started K, oldest did K-8 at this school. Great school, teachers, and principal. Bad teachers are the exception. For the critics, look at yourselves in the mirror...and get involved. MLK-8 greatly encourages parental involvement and it makes a huge difference.

Great environment, great Teachers, Administration and all personnel. Good relationship between parents and administration. Very good School.

Miami lakes k8 has been an A+ school for 14 years. We have a wonderful team of administrators, teachers, and staff. As a parent of 3, all 3 of my children have been there since kindergarten. I now have a 10th grader. 8th and 6th grader. The parent involvement in our school is welcomed by our amazing principal Rosy Calvo. We have an awesome PTSA which I have been involved in for several years now. Our PTSA has won many awards throughout the years. We support out school and already have over 800 members thus far that have joined the PTSA and it hasn't even been a month yet. We would really like to renovate a small stage we have with a curtain paint and flooring. The $5000 would really help us accomplish this. Thank you. Lisa Rodriguez

The teachers at this school are very personable. So is the immediate staf you deal with at the school. The only thing I would critique is that the school staff at the office is not very outgoing. You have to do all your leg work because asking a question there is useless. The School however has lots of activities for the kids. take advantage of all of it!

I have been in this school since kindergarten and i am know in the sixth grade. This school has been an A+ school for 13 consecutive years.I have read most of these comments and most of them are bad and not true.I love this school so much and i know when i leave 8th grade i will miss all my teachers and friends. Yes my school can improve some thing but most of the things other people have been saying are stuff that need no improvement .

Last modified Miami Lakes K-8 Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.