Hialeah, FL

Posted June 23, 2014
Hello. i was in North Hialeah Elementary school for my K-5 grade school years and i can strongly say that the staff are very nice and amazing also i can say they have helped me strongly in my academics. I am now in eighth grade and taking High School courses thanks to all of the teachers that helped me come to the point in my life that i am now . I am an A and B student in the student council , in Youth Crime watch and also in book club . I am now attending and K-8 CENTER and personally wish that North Hialeah Elementary school was a K-8 CENTER as well . So yes i strongly recommend this school for you child .

North Hialeah Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2012
My kids went to this school for one year. It was one of the worst years of my life. My youngest was in Kindergarten and the older one in 1st grade. My 1st grader's teacher was absent most of the year, he had substitutes throughout the year and then a sub for the last 2 mnths of school. He barely got HW, and although he loved it, I felt as if he was not learning anything. My Kindergartener had just been diagnosed with ADHD. I asked the teacher, principal and vice principal for help getting resources for my child and they had no idea what to do. The VP even told me at one point that there were many kids with ADHD in schools and that no help existed for such kids. My son was humiliated, punished, excluded from activities and was not even allowed to participate in graduation because he was "too hyper" and "disruptive". The teacher would also put him down every day when I would pick him up in front of his peers and other parents by listing every single thing he did wrong in the day. I spoke to the principal about it and nothing changed. Thankfully my child is now in a better school, receiving help, and doing amazing.

Posted July 25, 2012
Great teachers! They are very involved in the kids' progress. I have three children attending this school and they are all doing great.

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted February 21, 2009

Posted July 07, 2008
This school is awsome!!! I went to this school and it was amazing!!! The teachers really care about the students and they always do nice things for the kids and for the graduating class they do wonderful things for them. The kids here are very very very interesting. Your kids should defenitly come to this school!!!

Posted March 30, 2008

North Hialeah Elementary School
4251 East 5th Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33013
Last modified North Hialeah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Hialeah Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top