Hialeah, FL

Posted November 20, 2014
My children attend this school and we love it! My kids are in heaven here and love it so much, that I threaten "no school" as a punishment sometimes. All the teachers, security, office staff, and even Principal Lumpkin are very welcoming and open with us. They understand that raising our children is a team effort so they NEVER shun us or "keep us in the dark". Everyone is open, communicative, and always available by either phone, fax, email, or in person. My children are both in gifted classes but aren't under any pressure and are having a blast in class. This is a wonderful school and we're proud to be part of the NTL family! .....Jenny Montero

North Twin Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted December 15, 2010
I have two kids at this school. Both started in Kindergarden, and all the teachers they had had have been great. They all have been concern about the progress of them and help them improve. Both of my kids are in the gifted program which is great since the first grade. The school staff is excellent and helpful; however, what I don't like is that the new Principal the school have this year has implemented new rules that eliminate the communication between the parents and the teacher and consequently creating a wall between us and our kids' education and eliminating our capability to know our kids' classmates. Our kids spent the whole day in school, and we should know who are the people around them.

North Twin Lakes Elementary School 3

Posted February 23, 2010
The teachers in this school are the best what gives this school a bad name is the administration they simply don't care about any concern a parent might have have.

North Twin Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2010
My son started Kindergarden this year, and was a bit behind but his teacher Ms. Brannan is a great teacher and has made a big effort to make him speed up. Right now he is one of the best in his class. I just feel they dont communicate with parents enough. but i guess they dont have enough time.

Posted March 31, 2009

North Twin Lakes Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
I have been teaching at North Twin Lakes for aboput 12 years. I have never heard or experienced any gang activity at our school. The comment sounds completely made up. If there was gang activity I would know about it. The teachers at this school are caring and dedicated to making every student suceed. The current principal is wonderful. We are an A+ school. This is a great school to bring your children.

Posted September 07, 2007
My son started preK last year and had a wonderful year. This year they put him in an advanced class and is doing great. The teachers and principle are very involved.

North Twin Lakes Elementary School 0

Posted May 17, 2007
I taught at North Twin Lakes Elementary a few years ago and there were never any major discipline problems nor was there ever any gang activity. The school was safe and caring. The faculty and staff were always looking for ways to improve student learning, were helpful and caring individuals who worried about their students, and helped them to do their best.

Posted April 27, 2006

Posted January 18, 2006
- a former student

North Twin Lakes Elementary School
625 West 74th Place, Hialeah, FL  33014
Last modified North Twin Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Twin Lakes Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top