Palm Springs Elementary School 1

Posted October 28, 2014
The Art department is horrible. My son is a straight A student yet because he dislikes coloring and doesn't color as the teacher finds it correctly, he could never accomplish more than a B. He asked for extra credit and the teacher always said no. The teacher, the principal and assistant principal beat around the bush but nothing gets done. Empty promises!

Posted December 11, 2013
I attended this school for elementary, and my daughter now attends this school as well; last year she had the same teacher I had for pre-k and it was a really wonderful experience, its so nice that she is still caring and dedicated as she was years ago. (Mrs.Illa) not just because I attended this school or because my daughter does now, but I rate it five stars.. the only thing I dislike, and it has nothing to do with faculty and staff is the parents when picking up the kids are very confrontational and will confront you if they feel you have parked where not supposed to, or for any reason at all.

Palm Springs Elementary School 4

Posted July 03, 2007
This is a great school. The teachers are all very caring. They will do whatever it takes so your child can do his/her best. I only have one complaint about the new regulations as of 2006 at the school. No parents are allowed on school grounds. The school is constantly saying how they want parent involvement, but yet they are pushing us out. How do I know where I am needed, if you wont let me in? We cant see who our kids are relating with nor can we see what is going on inside school grounds first hand. Other than this, the school is great educationally.

Posted May 05, 2006
This is an excellent school with very high standards and achievements. This school has the very best staff. These people care about your kids, their lives, their education and their future. They will go out of their way to make sure your child is headed in the right dirrection. They will offer you any and every assistance and resource that they have available to them.

Posted May 04, 2004
My daughter has been going to Palm Springs Elementary since kindergarten and she is now in the 1st grade. I can say nothing but great things about this school due to one important reason: the teachers. They update the parents on your child's academic performance as well as behavior in class. And the principal will always have your attention for any ideas or concerns so what you may have. I recommend Palm Springs Elementary in Hialeah, FL to every parent who wants their child to get a good education. Keep up the great job!

Palm Springs Elementary School 4

Posted February 02, 2004
Palm Springs Elem. is very concern with children education and making sure that they are up to the state reading level. My daughter was having different issues with learning and behavior and the school kept communication with me at all times. After being tested for ADH by her doctor and tested by the school psycologist, a meeting was arranged with us the parents and the different teachers involved and a plan was put together to guide her in the track. It has been 6 months and my daughter has improved greatly from d's and f's to b's. She goes to special reading class plus twice a week reading tutoring at no cost to me. This school does care about each and every child to advance. The best teachers, principals, asst. and administration.

Posted September 03, 2003
I am very happy with the teachers and staff at Palm Springs Elementary. My child is well motivated and wants to learn because of her teachers enthusiasm. I especially would like to commend Ms. Illa (Pre-K teacher) for her creativity and love for her students and Ms. Walles (Kindergarden teacher) for also being a teacher with patience and love.

Palm Springs Elementary School
6304 East 1st Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33013
Last modified Palm Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top