679 students|Dade

Bad
Good

The Art department is horrible. My son is a straight A student yet because he dislikes coloring and doesn't color as the teacher finds it correctly, he could never accomplish more than a B. He asked for extra credit and the teacher always said no. The teacher, the principal and assistant principal beat around the bush but nothing gets done. Empty promises!

I attended this school for elementary, and my daughter now attends this school as well; last year she had the same teacher I had for pre-k and it was a really wonderful experience, its so nice that she is still caring and dedicated as she was years ago. (Mrs.Illa) not just because I attended this school or because my daughter does now, but I rate it five stars.. the only thing I dislike, and it has nothing to do with faculty and staff is the parents when picking up the kids are very confrontational and will confront you if they feel you have parked where not supposed to, or for any reason at all.

This is a great school. The teachers are all very caring. They will do whatever it takes so your child can do his/her best. I only have one complaint about the new regulations as of 2006 at the school. No parents are allowed on school grounds. The school is constantly saying how they want parent involvement, but yet they are pushing us out. How do I know where I am needed, if you wont let me in? We cant see who our kids are relating with nor can we see what is going on inside school grounds first hand. Other than this, the school is great educationally.

Last modified Palm Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.