Palm Springs North Elementary School

Public | PK-5 | 1047 students

Posted February 15, 2012

this school is one of the cleanest nices and one of the best teachers in miami dade county GO PATRIOTS R.I.P MR.M

Posted May 18, 2010

Because the teacher are very involved with the kids. Is a big sweet home!!! the staff really be nice with the parents and the children. is a great place for educate and great development for daughters. I love this school.

Posted May 6, 2010

As a parent I'm can said excellent, this school have an excellent principal, an ameinsing staff, if I have to give a number for me they have 10

Posted March 9, 2010

BEST SCHOOL EVER! My son is in the school and my daughter just left for the 2010 year for middle school. She keeps on blabbing about how much she wishes she could attend middle school there but they only have elementary. HIGH QUALITY SCHOOL!!

Posted October 8, 2009

We are a great, experienced staff and sincerely care for the well-being our students.

Posted October 6, 2009

It has the best staff, and best administrators in the county.

Posted October 6, 2009

Palm Springs North (PSN) Elementary is wonderful school that offers its students a safe and nurturing learning environment. The teachers are outstanding and the students and parents are happy to be a part of PSN!

Posted October 5, 2009

I have been working here for 7 years and we have always ROCKED! We have been an A+ school for the last 4 years! We have an awesome staff, parents and most of all students. We work hard at PSN to make it the wonderful, special, unique school that it is. If you don't believe me come take a look for yourself!

Posted October 5, 2009

I have been a part of the Palm Springs North family for the last 7 years. With the support of our amazing administration, staff, students and parents, our school has always excelled academically. It is a wonderful feeling to truly enjoy where you work. PSN ROCKS!!!

Posted October 5, 2009

Our school has been an A school for the last 4 years. Last year, we had our highest 'A' EVER! We scored higher than the new schools nearby that have all the newest and latest technology. We also have an outstanding community school program.

Posted October 5, 2009

PSN is awesome! It's my second family!!!

Posted October 5, 2009

Best School Ever, What an incredible staff!!!!

Posted October 5, 2009

Love coming to Work at PSN-- At our school the administration as well as our teachers work as a team for our students to ACHIEVE!!

Posted October 5, 2009

I love our fabulous administration and staff that make it a pleasure to come to work each day!!!

Posted October 5, 2009

Palm Springs North Elemementary's admininistration and staff are old school--teaching Challenging Academics, Responsibility, and Hard Work equaling Success.

Posted October 5, 2009

I love PSN because the students and the staff are outstanding in every sense of the word. We are an A school, and continue to ride 'A' wave of success. Our administration is simply the best! I am a parent and a teacher of PSN... A dream come true!

Posted October 5, 2009

I have worked at two other schools in the past and by far this is the best school in Miami-Dades County. We are a true community and feel like a family here. Teachers and students alike love going to school everyday because of the learning community that we have establised in our school where everyone is important and is valued.

Posted August 22, 2007

I am a proud parent of three children, two whom previously attended PSN. But now are attending Middle and High School. My daughter is now in first grade, I really have been blessed my experience so far with the teachers and staff have been great! There's definetly one person at PSN, 'Mrs. Moye' who I can say has been the best!!! I've never met such a loving and dedicated person. Ms. Moye thank you for all your help, you will be missed. Ms. Chi

Posted May 31, 2007

My Daughter just finished 4th Grade with Mr. Leon and Ms Jones. Mr. Leon is a dedicated, hard working and patient teacher that knows how to bring out the very best of our Kids. He has taught my daughter to give her optimum and that she is capable to achieve greatness if she puts her mind into it (taught her how to write great essays:) He is always willing to provide assistance whenever help is needed. Last, but not least Ms. Jones the Science/Math teacher demonstrated day a by day her passion for her assignments and knew how to make our children more interested on this subjects. She found ways for us parents to spend time with our kids (Loved the projects!) :-) Mr. Leon and Ms Jones are a perfect example of Great Teachers. Thank you! Y. Rosello

Posted February 27, 2007

My daughter is a transfer student to Plam Springs North. It has turned out to be one of the worse decisions I have ever made. She is in one of the advanced classes at the school and if the education she is receiving in the advanced class it would be a disgrace to see what the students in regular classes are learning. I will do everything in my power to make sure that my child is transferred from Palm Springs North Elementary.

Math

The state average for Math was 58% in 2014.

176 students were tested at this school in 2014.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 57% in 2014.

176 students were tested at this school in 2014.

Math

The state average for Math was 63% in 2014.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 61% in 2014.

Writing

The state average for Writing was 53% in 2014.

Math

The state average for Math was 56% in 2014.

181 students were tested at this school in 2014.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 61% in 2014.

180 students were tested at this school in 2014.

Science

The state average for Science was 54% in 2014.

181 students were tested at this school in 2014.

Writing

The state average for Writing was 81% in 2012.

162 students were tested at this school in 2012.

2010

Scale: % scoring at or above level 3

Source: Florida Department of Education

• In 2011-2012, this school received a grade of "A".
  • In 2010-2011, this school received a grade of "A".
  • In 2009-2010, this school received a grade of "A".
  • In 2008-2009, this school received a grade of "A".

Ethnicity This school

• MS. MARIBEL B DOTRES
Fax number
  • (305) 825-0422

Extra learning resources offered
  • Title I Schoolwide program (SWP)

Apply now