Hialeah, FL
Students enrolled: 1,047

Posted February 15, 2012
this school is one of the cleanest nices and one of the best teachers in miami dade county GO PATRIOTS R.I.P MR.M

Posted May 18, 2010
Because the teacher are very involved with the kids. Is a big sweet home!!! the staff really be nice with the parents and the children. is a great place for educate and great development for daughters. I love this school.

Posted May 06, 2010
As a parent I'm can said excellent, this school have an excellent principal, an ameinsing staff, if I have to give a number for me they have 10

Posted March 09, 2010
BEST SCHOOL EVER! My son is in the school and my daughter just left for the 2010 year for middle school. She keeps on blabbing about how much she wishes she could attend middle school there but they only have elementary. HIGH QUALITY SCHOOL!!

Posted October 08, 2009
We are a great, experienced staff and sincerely care for the well-being our students.

Posted October 06, 2009
It has the best staff, and best administrators in the county.

Posted October 06, 2009
Palm Springs North (PSN) Elementary is wonderful school that offers its students a safe and nurturing learning environment. The teachers are outstanding and the students and parents are happy to be a part of PSN!

Posted October 05, 2009
I have been working here for 7 years and we have always ROCKED! We have been an A+ school for the last 4 years! We have an awesome staff, parents and most of all students. We work hard at PSN to make it the wonderful, special, unique school that it is. If you don't believe me come take a look for yourself!

Posted October 05, 2009
I have been a part of the Palm Springs North family for the last 7 years. With the support of our amazing administration, staff, students and parents, our school has always excelled academically. It is a wonderful feeling to truly enjoy where you work. PSN ROCKS!!!

Posted October 05, 2009
Our school has been an A school for the last 4 years. Last year, we had our highest 'A' EVER! We scored higher than the new schools nearby that have all the newest and latest technology. We also have an outstanding community school program.

Palm Springs North Elementary School
17615 Northwest 82nd Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33015
Last modified Palm Springs North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Springs North Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top