Hialeah, FL
Students enrolled: 1,047

Posted February 06, 2015
I'm not sure why the profile says no Before Care? My son is in 2nd grade and has been in before care since Kindergarten.. Anyway, my son absolutely loves his school and I love it as well. The administration does a wonderful job of keeping parents involved in all the processes and events that go on on a daily weekly and monthly basis. My son has had several teachers thus far and all have been great. The community school offers a wide range of after school activities that I have not seen offered at other public schools in the area. From painting to basketball and everything in between. I have never encountered a staff member at this school that has been anything less than helpful and genuinely happy to be there. I can't imagine ever taking my son out of this school. Only wish it was a K-8 so that he could stay longer!

Palm Springs North Elementary School 4

Posted December 17, 2013
This school has great teachers and amazing parent involvement. The administration is average. There was a change in administration which has caused some instability, and the scores dropped. Hopefully, it was a fluke. Teacher morale seems to be lower than other years, but the teachers are respectful and listen to the parents' concerns. Overall, it's a great school because of it's people and family atmosphere. My son is getting a good education.

Posted February 15, 2012
this school is one of the cleanest nices and one of the best teachers in miami dade county GO PATRIOTS R.I.P MR.M

Posted May 18, 2010
Because the teacher are very involved with the kids. Is a big sweet home!!! the staff really be nice with the parents and the children. is a great place for educate and great development for daughters. I love this school.

Posted May 06, 2010
As a parent I'm can said excellent, this school have an excellent principal, an ameinsing staff, if I have to give a number for me they have 10

Posted March 09, 2010
BEST SCHOOL EVER! My son is in the school and my daughter just left for the 2010 year for middle school. She keeps on blabbing about how much she wishes she could attend middle school there but they only have elementary. HIGH QUALITY SCHOOL!!

Posted October 08, 2009
We are a great, experienced staff and sincerely care for the well-being our students.

Posted October 06, 2009
It has the best staff, and best administrators in the county.

Posted October 06, 2009
Palm Springs North (PSN) Elementary is wonderful school that offers its students a safe and nurturing learning environment. The teachers are outstanding and the students and parents are happy to be a part of PSN!

Posted October 05, 2009
I have been working here for 7 years and we have always ROCKED! We have been an A+ school for the last 4 years! We have an awesome staff, parents and most of all students. We work hard at PSN to make it the wonderful, special, unique school that it is. If you don't believe me come take a look for yourself!

17615 Northwest 82nd Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33015
Last modified Palm Springs North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Springs North Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top