1,021 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Great school my son love it..he is been there since he was litter and this is his last year , he feel so sad because he needs to move to another school

I'm not sure why the profile says no Before Care? My son is in 2nd grade and has been in before care since Kindergarten.. Anyway, my son absolutely loves his school and I love it as well. The administration does a wonderful job of keeping parents involved in all the processes and events that go on on a daily weekly and monthly basis. My son has had several teachers thus far and all have been great. The community school offers a wide range of after school activities that I have not seen offered at other public schools in the area. From painting to basketball and everything in between. I have never encountered a staff member at this school that has been anything less than helpful and genuinely happy to be there. I can't imagine ever taking my son out of this school. Only wish it was a K-8 so that he could stay longer!

This school has great teachers and amazing parent involvement. The administration is average. There was a change in administration which has caused some instability, and the scores dropped. Hopefully, it was a fluke. Teacher morale seems to be lower than other years, but the teachers are respectful and listen to the parents' concerns. Overall, it's a great school because of it's people and family atmosphere. My son is getting a good education.

this school is one of the cleanest nices and one of the best teachers in miami dade county GO PATRIOTS R.I.P MR.M

Because the teacher are very involved with the kids. Is a big sweet home!!! the staff really be nice with the parents and the children. is a great place for educate and great development for daughters. I love this school.

As a parent I'm can said excellent, this school have an excellent principal, an ameinsing staff, if I have to give a number for me they have 10

BEST SCHOOL EVER! My son is in the school and my daughter just left for the 2010 year for middle school. She keeps on blabbing about how much she wishes she could attend middle school there but they only have elementary. HIGH QUALITY SCHOOL!!

We are a great, experienced staff and sincerely care for the well-being our students.

It has the best staff, and best administrators in the county.

Palm Springs North (PSN) Elementary is wonderful school that offers its students a safe and nurturing learning environment. The teachers are outstanding and the students and parents are happy to be a part of PSN!

Last modified Palm Springs North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.