Sunrise Christian Academy 2

Posted August 30, 2012
My child started this year at Sunrise we are very satisfied so far,Just a litle disapointed they have some classrooms without air conditioning, Hope they correct this matter soon since they have ignored parents complaints.

Sunrise Christian Academy 5

Posted March 30, 2012
This school is excellent. The teachers are kind, patient, and compassionate. They are honest and enthusiastic. My son went to this school from age 2 to age 4. He received a superior education. He continues to be an excellent student, although he never was the most well-behaved. I owe a lot of gratitude to Sunrise Christian Academy. I do not know if they have their security cameras installed yet. Although I know those teachers offer excellent security, I wish there was a benefactor that could help this school with the cost of the cameras and astro-turf for the playground. What is important in a school is at Sunrise Christian Academy. I pray always for their continued excellence and prosperity.

Sunrise Christian Academy 5

Posted August 27, 2007
We are very happy with Sunrise Christian. Our daughter has been a student since she was 2... I have only good things to say about the teachers and faculty.

Sunrise Christian Academy
18400 Northwest 68th Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33015
Last modified Sunrise Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Sunrise Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top