Posted October 31, 2013
This school is excellent and the teacher Ms O. Lopez, T. Rodriguez and Ms Marquez are excellent too!!!

Posted October 30, 2013
I love this school so much, everything is perfect about it. I wish I could go back to elementary, this school has helped me out a lot. I left in my 5th grade year to another school because I moved and I really wish I would have stayed, I miss everything about it. Everyone is so friendly; the teachers are super sweet and they actually care about the child's education. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Posted November 23, 2011
South Hialeah Elementary is the Best school in Miami!!!!! The schools is ALWAYS super clean, and the faculty and Staff are the Best. Ms. Villanueva, thew principal is a very nice person. She ALWAYS attends to all school events and Cares alot about the students, parents, and falulty and staff! South Hialeah Elementary School Is the BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Congratulate all FACULTY AND STAFF

Posted July 01, 2011
South Hialeah Elementary is the best school in Miami Dade County!. Ms. Villanueva, the Principal is very nice and she seems like a GREAT school principal!!! I congratulate ALL the faculty and staff for their kindness and they're dedication to the students and parents!!!

Posted April 18, 2011
I think this is a very good school, the teachers are all very nice and willing to help the kids. Student classes are based on each kid level. Previous principal was not Ok since I never saw him for 3 years; the new principal, Ms. Villanueva, on the contrary is always present in ALL student activities and classes.

Posted September 07, 2010
This school is the best my son just graduated from it and my 2 younger kids are in it now i must say that the Teachers, Ms. Molinedo, Ms Silva, Ms otano, ms. linares, ms. vega garcia and ms solis are the best teachers that school can have my son was in advance classes and my girls are in it noe that school woth those teachers are the best

South Hialeah Elementary School 0

Posted August 10, 2009
The school staff are extremely rude. If you request a parent conference, don't waste your time waiting, because they will never make it happend. The principal talks over the teachers. I had a very bad experience with this school. The worst staff I've ever seen.

Posted October 07, 2008

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted June 21, 2008

South Hialeah Elementary School
265 East 5th Street, Hialeah, FL  33010
Last modified South Hialeah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Hialeah Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top