1,131 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

this is a excellent school.. every one in the school are very nice and helpful. AMAZING teachers. the new principal has done so many positive changes to the school. the school is very clean. i have no complains about this school. its the best school i know... i only wish it would go to 6th grade.

They dont care for the kids or families. They only kids they like are the ones who give high scores on test. They who dont eho cares.

This school is excellent and the teacher Ms O. Lopez, T. Rodriguez and Ms Marquez are excellent too!!!

I love this school so much, everything is perfect about it. I wish I could go back to elementary, this school has helped me out a lot. I left in my 5th grade year to another school because I moved and I really wish I would have stayed, I miss everything about it. Everyone is so friendly; the teachers are super sweet and they actually care about the child's education. I would recommend this school to everyone.

South Hialeah Elementary is the Best school in Miami!!!!! The schools is ALWAYS super clean, and the faculty and Staff are the Best. Ms. Villanueva, thew principal is a very nice person. She ALWAYS attends to all school events and Cares alot about the students, parents, and falulty and staff! South Hialeah Elementary School Is the BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Congratulate all FACULTY AND STAFF

South Hialeah Elementary is the best school in Miami Dade County!. Ms. Villanueva, the Principal is very nice and she seems like a GREAT school principal!!! I congratulate ALL the faculty and staff for their kindness and they're dedication to the students and parents!!!

I think this is a very good school, the teachers are all very nice and willing to help the kids. Student classes are based on each kid level. Previous principal was not Ok since I never saw him for 3 years; the new principal, Ms. Villanueva, on the contrary is always present in ALL student activities and classes.

This school is the best my son just graduated from it and my 2 younger kids are in it now i must say that the Teachers, Ms. Molinedo, Ms Silva, Ms otano, ms. linares, ms. vega garcia and ms solis are the best teachers that school can have my son was in advance classes and my girls are in it noe that school woth those teachers are the best

The school staff are extremely rude. If you request a parent conference, don't waste your time waiting, because they will never make it happend. The principal talks over the teachers. I had a very bad experience with this school. The worst staff I've ever seen.

The students in first and second grade are not getting any physical education at all. The advanced level for first grade is far from advanced. The homework isn't challenging at all for them and it is always the same.

Last modified South Hialeah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.