1 review of this school

Mater Performing Arts & Entertainment Academy 5

Posted March 29, 2011
Mater academy performing art is currently developing into one of the greatest schools in the nation. I am currently going to mater and the choices of classes are endless to say. We have anything you can name out of performing arts, not only that but the courses recomended really spend up our process. Am in biology 1 advance and am an 8th grader and there are some 9th graders taking my current class, and dont forget alegbra 1. I would love to see the very talented people in this world (student and teacher) to come and expand even more the learning ability of the students. I'd give this school a 15 out of 1-10. Really recomended school.

Mater Performing Arts & Entertainment Academy
7901 Northwest 103rd Street, Hialeah, FL  33016
Last modified Mater Performing Arts & Entertainment Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mater Performing Arts & Entertainment Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top