1,070 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This Administration is the worst thing that I have seen in my life, I don't have words for to describe to Leonard Torres, Cortnye Arce and Mary Garrastazu, all of them should not be at front of a School, because all of them are Super Irresponsables.. My daughter went for Vacation to Hialeah for to stay two weeks with her mother because had not seen one another since my daughter left Cuba on August 2012 and after the two week her mother don't sent me my daughter back to Kentucky, but she could enrolled her in Palm Spring without any Legal Document and without my Consent, because she counted with the Administration's Help, this is Incredible..

The administration at this school was instituted under nepotism. The school has steadily gone down hill under the current administration. The band program has been gutted; previous "skill-born" electives have been eliminated; the cafeteria looks like a "kindergarten" but security/enforcers do not allow the students to socialize with their friends during lunch - their only free time What a shame that the students do NOT COME FIRST at this school! The administration needs to be overhauled immediately!!!!

This middle school is the best by the end of the day you walk out with a smile

One of the best schools in the county. I have been a teacher at this school for the past Thiry-Three years. I have the highest respect for the teachers, staff and administration, (past and present).

PSM is again an "A" school! Some of the most highly qualified and caring teachers make this a wonderful school!

It's the best middle school in Hialeah, with an awesome Band program, Business, Journalism, & adv/Gifted academics. The admin has changed recently, but the teachers have always cared & taught to make this school great. Highly encourage kids to attend here over other hyped private/charter schools that don't TEACH nearly as well.

I am one of the best experiences at Palm Springs Middle. I sope to Dr. Deveaux in reference to a situatio that my child was involved in. Dr. Deveaux showed so much compassion. My experience with the other administrastion was not so positive. I thank Dr. Deveaux for being fair and encouaging.

This school was such a good experience for me. The teachers were great , always trying to put a smile on your face. Especially, Mrs.Curry she always put a smile on my face everytime I saw her. Even, if my brother misbehaved at times, she was always encouraging him. So if it werent for Mrs. Curry palm springs,wouldnt be palm springs today. ..Thanks to all my gifted teachers that were always there!

My daughter attend this school and i am very happy her improve in each subject , she is part of the chorus and she like it .

Last modified Palm Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.