Hialeah, FL
Students enrolled: 1,230

Palm Springs Middle School 1

Posted November 11, 2014
This Administration is the worst thing that I have seen in my life, I don't have words for to describe to Leonard Torres, Cortnye Arce and Mary Garrastazu, all of them should not be at front of a School, because all of them are Super Irresponsables.. My daughter went for Vacation to Hialeah for to stay two weeks with her mother because had not seen one another since my daughter left Cuba on August 2012 and after the two week her mother don't sent me my daughter back to Kentucky, but she could enrolled her in Palm Spring without any Legal Document and without my Consent, because she counted with the Administration's Help, this is Incredible..

Palm Springs Middle School 1

Posted September 07, 2013
The administration at this school was instituted under nepotism. The school has steadily gone down hill under the current administration. The band program has been gutted; previous "skill-born" electives have been eliminated; the cafeteria looks like a "kindergarten" but security/enforcers do not allow the students to socialize with their friends during lunch - their only free time What a shame that the students do NOT COME FIRST at this school! The administration needs to be overhauled immediately!!!!

Posted June 12, 2013
This middle school is the best by the end of the day you walk out with a smile

Posted April 25, 2013
One of the best schools in the county. I have been a teacher at this school for the past Thiry-Three years. I have the highest respect for the teachers, staff and administration, (past and present).

Posted August 03, 2011
PSM is again an "A" school! Some of the most highly qualified and caring teachers make this a wonderful school!

Posted June 29, 2010
It's the best middle school in Hialeah, with an awesome Band program, Business, Journalism, & adv/Gifted academics. The admin has changed recently, but the teachers have always cared & taught to make this school great. Highly encourage kids to attend here over other hyped private/charter schools that don't TEACH nearly as well.

Palm Springs Middle School 2

Posted November 11, 2009

Posted September 11, 2009

Palm Springs Middle School 4

Posted August 18, 2009

Palm Springs Middle School 0

Posted July 09, 2008
I am one of the best experiences at Palm Springs Middle. I sope to Dr. Deveaux in reference to a situatio that my child was involved in. Dr. Deveaux showed so much compassion. My experience with the other administrastion was not so positive. I thank Dr. Deveaux for being fair and encouaging.

Palm Springs Middle School
1025 West 56th Street, Hialeah, FL  33012
Last modified Palm Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Springs Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top