Posted September 11, 2014
I am very sad to say I had to leave this school. Because of the bullys. I was attacked in the bathroom stalls by 2 kids. I will never go back.

Posted November 26, 2010
I cannot believe that they found human remains at that school! whoever lives near there be careful!

Posted June 18, 2010
Country Club Middle School is the BEST . the teachers are great . they have camaras everywhere .,Mr bueno makes sure nothings goes wrong .. yeah there some fights but what school dosent .. i love country club middle school .. mr.heras mr.haword , ms.roque , mr.geter ms iten , mr bueno mr.aguirre , ms. facey ms iten .. and the rest of the techer are the best ... THEY ROCK .. I LOVE COUINTRY CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL

Posted March 08, 2010
this a very good school i hope it says there for long time

Country Club Middle School 0

Posted June 20, 2009
hey im a 8th grader at ccms and is the best school ever we have some awsome teacher i love you ccms!

Posted June 19, 2009
I am actually very happy with this school. I am a 6th. grader parent and my daughter just loved going to school, she got good grades and if she got lazy her teachers would actually let me know, so we could work as a team and that is very valuable for me. I higly recomend this Middle school to any parent who is worried about their kids safety and academic knowledge. Mr.Bueno (the principal) was great, so it was Mrs.Goodin (my daughter's home room teacher) and all the teachers.. and I thought security was very good also.. my only complain may be school food (poor & high in fat diet), but then again, school food is bad in all schools. Thanks for this year, I am really working forward for next year and so is my daughter... ^j^

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted May 16, 2009

Posted February 01, 2009

Posted January 19, 2009
this school is simply the best! i have teached in a lot of other schools in dade and broward, but this school is my favorite! the kids are quiet, behaved, and do not disrupt the class. they have an interest to learn. i have been teaching here for three years and i have yet to see something bad like a fight. the staff cares for the kids, and we are all one big happy family here! i highly recommend any parent to put their child in this school.

Country Club Middle School
18305 Northwest 75th Place, Hialeah, FL  33015
Last modified Country Club Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Country Club Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top