Mater Academy Lakes High School 5

Posted September 19, 2010
students dont need a library to get a higher education, what students do need is a fun and interactive learning environment, i went to this school for high school and it the best school i have ever been in, when i have children i am going to put them in this school.

Mater Academy Lakes High School 1

Posted December 31, 2008

Mater Academy Lakes High School 3

Posted November 16, 2008
This school does need some more extra curricular activities, but that is not the most important thing. The teachers - in my opinion - do need a little more experience. I also do not like the fact that they have high-school, middle, and elementary all together. When they open up the new school I hope it is high-school only! Other than that the principal of high-school is a wonderful principal i would rate him a 10 out of 10.

Mater Academy Lakes High School 5

Posted July 26, 2008

Mater Academy Lakes High School 0

Posted April 18, 2008
With nine years of teaching experience, I must say that this school does not meet my expectations. It lacks experienced teachers, a library, and extra curricular activities. Please don't trust people's opinions who cannot even spell correctly!

Posted April 09, 2008
I am a parent and I am very pleased to say that the school is considered very good and also their staff is very caring with the students but the onlything that I would like to see is for them to put more vairities of sports for the hgh school students as well as middle schoolers hopefully when the high school gets their new school they would have more sports such as football, soccer etc. so there could be more involment for the children so they could have better chances on earning scholarships.

Posted August 30, 2007
This is my daughter second year and so far I have no complains. The teachers are great. I am just worried that it may get too crowed and we have no news with were the new school will be.

Posted August 29, 2007
This is my son's first year (9th grader) and he is totally motivated. The staff is very helpful and the school seems well organized and clean. Let's hope it does not over-populate like the rest of the Maters....

Mater Academy Lakes High School
17300 Northwest 87th Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33015
Last modified Mater Academy Lakes High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mater Academy Lakes High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top