Posted March 03, 2014
actually im a student. im just to join in this school. its make me interested. i hope you can allow me to join this school, i really really hope your opinion is good for me. and how to join this school?

American Senior High School 4

Posted February 14, 2014
You were NOT a student at American Senior High School and I was NOT your teacher. Your have FOUR run-on sentences and that would have been impossible after taking my course. Patriots do NOT talk bad about each other or their school.

American Senior High School 3

Posted February 10, 2013
I would like to respond to the teacher who responded earlier. Please, don't insult students when you can't even teach. I had you for a class and it was a nightmare, our entire class filed complaints against you because you managed to upset every student and this is coming from a student you actually liked. Anyway, on the topic of the school. I was a student here from 2007 to 2011, I have very mixed feelings about this school. They have many teachers that are terrible, but have some that genuinely care and the memories I have of the good ones will follow me throughout my life, such as how the memories of the terrible ones will also haunt me and I bring them up whenever I want to tell a funny story to people. It really is a ridiculous school now that I think of it. It was ridiculous, but I enjoyed it for the most part. :)

American Senior High School 1

Posted August 11, 2012
While this school does have a few good teachers most are just shameful. For starters the teachers will 87% of the time give you a long packet which you have never been reviewed on, and say i need it by Monday. Oh and no this isn't one of those know how much you know packets you get one of these almost everyday. They mostly gossip with their favorite students or teachers ABOUT students, openly too. Example: a teachers goes to lunch with other teacher and talk about how stupid this kid is or how fat that one is. how do i know? i actually hear them, they are not discrete at all. Oh but when open house comes they go into angel mode and appear as if they are the best, kindest teacher ever. I got 3 more years of this left but hey it readies you for college in that since you don't learn ANYTHING WHATSOEVER you get to cram the book and study all day and night to pass. If you pass the teachers give themselves a pat on the back for their hard work. Oh not only that but say a kid is getting beaten in the bathroom and a teachers hears about it ' don't worry kids sooner or later they will finish'. . BTW we cant make a complete sentence cause WE DON'T LEARN ANYTHING. I wish i could say more but.

American Senior High School 1

Posted July 13, 2012
American to me is an okay school. i am still going to be in that school for the next three years and im not liking the idea. the teachers DON'T DO ANYTHING. i mean i was lucky to even pass the first year i DID'N'T LEARN ANYTHING at all i have to teach my self all my teacher either were always yelling at the students the moment they walk in. other teacher just sit there not even teach just give you something to do and that it while they are gossiping to there students. others give you grade just by favoritism nothing else if the teacher hates you they give you a bad grade. im not joking around because almost all my teachers where like that i've seen it my self . American needs teacher like mr. escalante from the movie stand and deliver.

American Senior High School 2

Posted May 28, 2010
As my sister, cousins and myself were former students of american, I have to say that even though it started out very bad, then became a somewhat better school - there is still much lack. Now, my child is attending...The overall attitude is sarcasm from staff and teachers "acting" as if they care about the school/student, when they really don't. The reason more parents aren't involved is because they are blown off and quickly dispatched, considered a neusance for getting involved. Let's mention the teachers that are constantly complaining about having to teach, and saying so to the kids! Plus, their total lack in commitment to teach (most rather be on the INTERNET or gossiping with other teachers). It's a total dissappointment & insufficient leadership. Main problem is the messed up attitude not the budget! Slightly better school in the area for consolation?

Posted September 27, 2009

Posted September 23, 2009
Wow . Im currently a student at american now . I went into this school with an bad attitude from lawton chiles . I had bad grades but when i came to american my grades improved majorly . American is a great school . Trust me !

American Senior High School 0

Posted June 17, 2009
Last year, our valedictorian was accepted to MIT. This year we have a few seniors are attending Ivy league Schools. Im my opinion, it's an overall good school.

Posted June 16, 2009

American Senior High School
18350 Northwest 67th Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33015
Last modified American Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
American Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 61 reviews. Top