Thumbelina Learning Center #4 1

Posted August 01, 2013
Segun el contrato que firmamos y la explicacion que nos brindo la persona encargada, nos cobraron $500.00 por libros nuevos para nuestros dos hijos y nunca llegaron, consulte a otros padres y les paso lo mismo, y ahora no nos van a devolver el dinero ni tomarlo como un credito!!!

Posted December 08, 2011
My son has been attending this school since he was 16 months...he is now 7 and I love this school and hopefully he will be there until he graduetes from HS!!! So please hurry and get the HS up and running!!!! In my son's 2nd grade class there is only 16 kids...can't beat that!!

Thumbelina Learning Center #4 0

Posted March 02, 2010
t, class are an average of 25-33 kids per teacher. Hate it!!! The administration is terrible

Posted August 28, 2009
I love this school. The staff is friendly,professional and the atmosphere is children friendly. They interact with the kids as if they were second parents . I highly recommend this school to anyone that is in search of high quality childcare.Both of my girls attend Thumbelina Learning Center.

Posted March 19, 2009
Great school. My kids love it. The teacher are extremelly professional and helpful at all times. The administration goes out of their way to help and please the parents. I am very pleased with the education my kids are obtaining at the school.

Thumbelina Learning Center #4 1

Posted October 01, 2008

Thumbelina Learning Center #4
3580 West 84th Street, Hialeah, FL  33018
Last modified Thumbelina Learning Center #4 is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Thumbelina Learning Center #4 Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top