Hialeah, FL

Hialeah Gardens Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2015
I moved from broward to dade county. My son has been struggling since the beginning of the school year. I have try to get him tested 6 weeks after school has started. I am a parent that has 2 other children with disabilities. I knew from the beginning that my 3rd child was going to have issues as well. I want miami dade school board to know that I am disappointed the way Hialeah Gardens elementary has treated my son. He hates this school he says because he trys. No one helps him. It's coming to the end of the school year and I get a letter stating he will not be promoted in june. I find this unacceptable on the staff Part. What does a parent have to do in order to help there child and not to mention he has health issues as well. Why should my child repeat the 2nd grade when the school system has fail him because the lack or protocol. I know for a fact in the broward school system this would not happen. My son would have received the attention he needed and not be distressed 4 hours of homework a night even on the weekend. As a parent I am so sad and disappointed.

Posted December 11, 2014
Wonderful school. Marvelous staff. My son is attending this school in Special Program they are really special with this kind of children. My son love to be in class.

Posted May 01, 2014
Wonderful school, wonderful staff, I have nothing but great things to say about this school. I have twins in 1st grade one with autism and this school is so caring and sensitive to all kids. People have a lot of negative comments to say about Hialeah, but I for one am grateful for how wrong most are. It's a wonderful community with many wonderful people. The educators here really care about the students and the Principal Mr. Y is awesome, very approachable.

Posted April 28, 2014
The Hialeah Gardens Elementary school is the example of the excellent and quality in education. From director and teacher like all the staff and workers in this school always are there to be the best for our childrens. I'm a grandparent of 2 children. Thank oyu to be best school in Miami dade Ciunty Puiblic and Private School.

Posted May 28, 2013
Hialeah Gardens Elementary - This is a wonderful school. My son is graduating from 5th grade this year 2013 and I am looking forward for my little one to attend to the school also. This school is one of the reason I will not move from Hialeah Gardens. Mr. Yaghdjian the principal makes this school an A+++ school along with the great staff. I will also have to mention Mr Valdes, as the most unique teacher that my son ever had, he is an exceptional professional and educator.

Posted May 17, 2013
This is a wonderful school my son has been going since Kinder and the special program for children with desability is great. The teachers are wonderful and always ready to help you. I would like to thank all of them, Specially Mrs. Drago, Mrs. Werner, Mrs. Navarro and Mrs. Rodriguez they are wonderful. Great Job ladies.

Posted January 28, 2013
I want to thank Mr. Staton for not only being an excellent p.e. teacher but also a wonderful role model for my son. My son has blossomed this year and for the first time interested in sports. My son has always been an intovert but now is a social butterfly. Mr. Staton has gone beyond his job description by always talking and interacting with my son. He's all he talks about when he gets home every day. Thank you VERY much!

Posted August 30, 2011
A new school year and I have no complaints, however my family and I have to take the opportunity not only to say how grateful we are to have such a wonderful school in our community, but to praise the staff at Hialeah Gardens for their great work and especially a big THANK YOU to all the wonderful teachers that were part of my son and daughter's school year. Thank you to each of you for caring and for being wonderful teachers I hope the principal at Hialeah Gardens Elementary knows the quality of teachers he has. Thank you to Mrs.Bedoya, Mrs. Ramirez, Mrs. I. Perez you are truly amazing. God Bless you.

Hialeah Gardens Elementary School 4

Posted June 03, 2011
my son is currently attending this school. ms puentes and ms velasquez are both great! he has learned so much! i have no words to describe the job they have done with him. Thank you

Hialeah Gardens Elementary School

Posted April 22, 2009
My son is currently attending Hialeah Garden Elementry and we as parents can not feel more happy and bless to have such a great school in our neighborhood. My son has had incredible teachers each of them helping my son out in their own unique way and for that we are truly greatful, so from our family we would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all the teachers who have given my son a great education, oppurtunities and have seen in him great potential. Thank you Ms. Bedoya, Mrs.Chislom, Mrs. Holand and of course Mr.Long. Thank you for offering me as a parent great communication. I would also like to thank someone who helped my son a lot Ms. Pazo (tutor) she was a great help and a great person. We would also like to thank Blanquita for her hard work Hialeah Garden good work!

Hialeah Gardens Elementary School
9702 Northwest 130th Street, Hialeah, FL  33018
Last modified Hialeah Gardens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hialeah Gardens Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top