Hialeah, FL

Joella Good Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2014
The faculty is extremely unprofessional and in my opinion most do not belong in place as educators. I will not say all the staff but a good majority including the principal. I will be picking up my daughter's transcripts this Monday and relocating her from this school. After sustaining an injury on campus to varias parts of her body she was sent to class with no incident report or call home. Upon asking the school as to problem i was told she must have reported it a faculty member.... she came home with an ice pack. My daughter doesnt carry a first aide kit on her nor to my knowledge do any other 9yr olds at this school. After filing a complaint i was told by the teacher who called immediately that the report was not filed at the office but had been filled out.... I am a no b.s. parent and have no patients for teachers who can keep a tight ship. With the tests in place i beleive Joella C Good Elementary will have a major drop in its over all grade with the performance i saw these few weeks and after meeting the teachers. I want m daughter to have a good education and beleive in the Dade-County School System but not in this school or the abilities ofbthe principal of faculty.

Posted May 24, 2014
Five stars without a shade of doubt. We are pastors of a Christian Church and the standard for our only child's education has been meet above our expectations in this lovely school. The children are not just being educated in this instittution but loved and respected in the way should be. Our hert goes to each teacher and server in this school that is makinf the way up for the future of the americans. The school has been for us a place showed from heaven to our personal need.

Posted January 15, 2014
Excelente escuela,atienden las solicitudes de los padres con,prontitud,se preocupan por el aorendizaje y progreso de los estudiantes. Los prefesores jamas se niegan a escuchar a los padres a la hora que los padres pedimos informacion de nuestros hijos aun sin,ser conferencia. Muy segura,limpia y todo el personal ademas desde seguridad a la direccion para mi son 5 estrellas. Para mi,es A++ Gracias Yamilka

Posted January 15, 2014
I rarely write reviews, but I felt that I had to address the comments of the previous reviewer. My child attends Kindergarten here, and I can say from personal experience that Joella Good Elementary has the most organized and the safest drop off and pick up procedures of any public school I have ever seen. It is true that parents are no longer allowed to walk their children to the classroom door, but this was explained very carefully and thoroughly well in advance. I received at least three notices regarding the new arrangement, and it was posted all over the school. They began the new procedures on Day 3 of the school year, and since then, everything has been exactly as they said it would be from the beginning. As for me, I feel safer knowing that only students and staff are in the building before and after school. Drop off and pick up are just outstanding at this school, and I appreciate their attention to safety and their effort to inform the parents.

Joella Good Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2013
This school is very disorganized with the morning care they change the system for dropping the kids every day without informing the parents today 9-25-13 they told me that I can't walk my kid to the school door that I have to drop him on the street in front of the school for him to cross the street to the school like if the kid was a dog or something. My name is Richard Garcia and I'm a parent of a child studying at this school I complained to Nancy that is receiving the kids in the morning but the issue was not with her Nancy always tries to help but is not in her hands every morning is something different to park walk and leave the child is like if the parents are the bad guys we can not walk the child to the door we can not park inside of the school and all of this without a writing note just said by somebody in the morning it is ridiculous and think that we pay taxes to have this kind of treatment and bad system I'm concern every morning thinking what will be the new system for dropping the kid that day unbelievable

Posted September 22, 2013
my school is but serious and make sure we have every thing to succeed in school

Posted September 22, 2013
awsome and everyone that is in my family either went there or is going there.

Joella Good Elementary School 2

Posted June 04, 2013
Regular, the teachers dont worry for each kid success, the principal leadership is not so good!

Posted January 22, 2011
I was a student in Joella C. Good Elementary. It is an awsome school. I think that if you were to choose between this school and another one this would be the best. I was in this school since first grade and I've loved it ever since. I wish I were still in this school. I graduated 5th grade in Joella and we had an awsome Pep-rally we were dancing and eating and having fun. They have amazing staff and really smart and educated teachers.

Posted July 27, 2010
The principal is extremely dedicated and the teachers are amazing. The school runs under a smooth system that assures the students are always safe and that the parents have the ability to drop off and pick up the kids in a very organized and safe fashion.

Joella Good Elementary School
6350 Northwest 188th Terrace, Hialeah, FL  33015
(305) 625-2008
Last modified Joella Good Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joella Good Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top