1,462 students|Dade

Bad
Good

My daughter just finished Kindergarten and it was such a great experience. Miss Bivens was her teacher, she is amazing, professional and caring. Kids had activities and projects all year long. I just hope next year she has a good teacher as good as Miss Bivens.....fingers cross :)

My daughter started this school in 2nd grade and i was impressed on the difference in character and interest she showed towards attending school and completing assignments. Prior to this she hated going to school and cried about how bad she was treated by her teacher in her other school. Thank You Ms. Perrera for all of your help and encouragement and for proving to my daughter that their are still teachers who care. Now my Daughter is in the 3rd grade and is in a team class. I went to the open house and must admit that her teachers seemed very focused on how important it is to them to see their students get the best education possible. Ms. Ortiz and Ms. Urbino seem to be great. I love their firmness and feel that my Daughter is in great hands... Can't wait to see those FCAT scores!!!! We can do it!!!

i WOULD HAVE TO SAY THIS SCHOOL IS NOT SO GREAT HOW THEY PICTURE IT. THE PRINCIPAL IS NOT HOPEFUL ANDAT ALL COVERING FOR ONE OF THE SECOND GRADE TEACHERS OF MRS. GARCIA PUNETE . MY CHID WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALLWITH THIS TEACHER .

I want to say thank you because the progess that my girl has in this school, is omg I can describe how hight she is thanks the teachers and the principal, keep working.. THE BEST SCHOOL IN MIAMI-DADE .. my daugther IS IN 3RD grade and her reading is 4th. I REALLY APRECIATE THAT.

My grandson transferred this year from another school, where he was not doing very well academically, and his improvement has been excellent.

Great school! extremely happy with the advancement my daughter has shown this year in Kinder. Kudos to Mrs. Villasmil! Thanks for your effort & dedication

I have been in that school since second grade and now I'm in eighth grade in another school. but I still have fond memories of all the good times at ernest graham and I would recommend it to anybody.

When we arrived to this country (coming form Mexico, and having suffered some frustrations with a couple of schools there) we were focused on finding the best school for our 8 years old boy, after listening to the opinions of diferent people we decided to move in the area close to this school so that he could attend it. We are so happy that we did, this school is great, the Principal, Mrs. Alfaro and in general all the teachers are highly professional. We are so grateful to all of them for the help we have received with the education of our kid, he has become an A boy and it has been mainly with the teachers effort because we have been working and most of the time our time is very little to help him out with his duties.This is definitely one the best schools, with very dedicated staff.

This school has dedicated teachers. My kids have have been A students with little help from us, the parents, a credit to the teachers. Unfortunately, we moved out of the district and now they have to attend another school. I`m planning to move near again.

Last modified Ernest R. Graham K-8 Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.