Hialeah, FL
Students enrolled: 1,487

Posted June 05, 2013
My daughter just finished Kindergarten and it was such a great experience. Miss Bivens was her teacher, she is amazing, professional and caring. Kids had activities and projects all year long. I just hope next year she has a good teacher as good as Miss Bivens.....fingers cross :)

Posted September 04, 2012
My daughter started this school in 2nd grade and i was impressed on the difference in character and interest she showed towards attending school and completing assignments. Prior to this she hated going to school and cried about how bad she was treated by her teacher in her other school. Thank You Ms. Perrera for all of your help and encouragement and for proving to my daughter that their are still teachers who care. Now my Daughter is in the 3rd grade and is in a team class. I went to the open house and must admit that her teachers seemed very focused on how important it is to them to see their students get the best education possible. Ms. Ortiz and Ms. Urbino seem to be great. I love their firmness and feel that my Daughter is in great hands... Can't wait to see those FCAT scores!!!! We can do it!!!

Ernest R. Graham K-8 Center 1

Posted August 29, 2012
i WOULD HAVE TO SAY THIS SCHOOL IS NOT SO GREAT HOW THEY PICTURE IT. THE PRINCIPAL IS NOT HOPEFUL ANDAT ALL COVERING FOR ONE OF THE SECOND GRADE TEACHERS OF MRS. GARCIA PUNETE . MY CHID WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALLWITH THIS TEACHER .

Posted May 03, 2011
I want to say thank you because the progess that my girl has in this school, is omg I can describe how hight she is thanks the teachers and the principal, keep working.. THE BEST SCHOOL IN MIAMI-DADE .. my daugther IS IN 3RD grade and her reading is 4th. I REALLY APRECIATE THAT.

Ernest R. Graham K-8 Center 0

Posted April 24, 2010
My grandson transferred this year from another school, where he was not doing very well academically, and his improvement has been excellent.

Posted February 25, 2010

Posted February 17, 2010

Posted September 06, 2009

Posted July 29, 2009

Posted April 29, 2009

Ernest R. Graham K-8 Center
7330 West 32nd Avenue, Hialeah, FL  33018
Last modified Ernest R. Graham K-8 Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ernest R. Graham K-8 Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top