PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Great school with great teachers !! They really teach your children and help them excell. Mrs. Erica is amazing and so is Mrs. Martha . Overal great school ! They even make sure my son eats everyday and he is a picky eater !! Very happy and would recommend them to everyone !!!!!

This school is mediocre at best and only has enrollment for lack of a better choice in the neighborhood. Huge turn around of teachers, teacher to child ratio is very poor, poor leadership. My child was yelled at and ridiculed for ridiculous reasons such as eating too slow. He was never even on yellow! The VPK teachers are horrible! Save your money and put your child in a public school for VPK. The last straw was when my child was taken out of school on a fieldtrip without my permission!! That's right I hadn't signed a permission slip and they took him anyway. The teachers and director are completely lost and the director just makes excuses for her teachers because in her words" she doesn't have much of a hiring choice out there". She let's them get away with anything because she doesn't want to lose more teachers! Steer away from this school specially the VPK program. Being a teacher myself for 13 years I would NOT recommend this school to anyone.

Early Years Academy is a great school. I highly recommend it. They are a nurturing and clean facility with many activities for little ones. We love this school!

one of the best schools a child can attend, My preschooler is writing and my kindergartener is writing and reading at a 2nd grade level. The teachers in specific Ms. Melissa are so dedicated and have a natural way to get the kids wanting to learn more.

This school is amazing. Very clean, organized and well managed by management. The kindergarten program is very well done.

This is a very good pre-school. The VPK is top notch, and your child is reading at age 4 without a problem. They challenge the children, and have very nice activities each month.They have an open door policy and a friendly staff, which don't find in many places. The director is amazing with the children, and runs a tight ship. I wish I would have sent my two older kids to this school.

This is an excellent school! My child has been loved, nurtured, and is reading at age 4! Staff and teachers are wonderful!

This is a horrible preschool for a child. There curriculum is below standards. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Absolutely wonderful school! Two of my kids went there and I would recommend anyone and everyone there. They care for our kids as if they were their own!

Hands on curriculum. Excellent and fun summer program. My children are happy to be attending this preschool.

Last modified Early Years Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1