PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I was referred to Cinderella School by my husband's co-worker who's children had attended the school. It is a great safe, clean and stimulating environment for infants and young children. The staff cares for each child as if they were their own; and I always felt safe dropping my daughter off each day. Spanish is the predominant language spoken at the school even though the students are taught english as well. The weekly tuition is also far more reasonable than others in Miami.

I wish i didnt even have to give this school a single star, but thats how the rating system works on this website.. Do not take your children to this school!!!! The teachers are horrible; they pretend to be nice when in reality they mistreat the kids all the time!

I also agree with the parent that described this school as a safe, nurturing environment but lacks sport activities for the older kids. I had my son in Cinderella for 4 years and we were very happy. I liked the discipline and he learned a lot. All the staff were very loving and caring towards the children but I moved him went he went to 3rd grade because I wanted him to have more sport activities. They are building a new school that will go to 5th grade, but do not know if completed. I would definitely recommend this school for younger children.

Last modified Cinderella School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3