Hialeah, FL

Cinderella School 1

Posted July 02, 2014
I wish i didnt even have to give this school a single star, but thats how the rating system works on this website.. Do not take your children to this school!!!! The teachers are horrible; they pretend to be nice when in reality they mistreat the kids all the time!

Cinderella School 5

Posted August 21, 2012
I also agree with the parent that described this school as a safe, nurturing environment but lacks sport activities for the older kids. I had my son in Cinderella for 4 years and we were very happy. I liked the discipline and he learned a lot. All the staff were very loving and caring towards the children but I moved him went he went to 3rd grade because I wanted him to have more sport activities. They are building a new school that will go to 5th grade, but do not know if completed. I would definitely recommend this school for younger children.

Cinderella School