High Springs, FL

Posted November 27, 2014
I went to this school K-8 and it was a great school then and it is a great school now. I have 2 sons who go there. I love the teachers, they are friendly. Never had any problems so far! Great school! Go Hawks!

Posted August 18, 2014
This is a fantastic school my two children just love it 5 th and 6 th grades.

Posted April 07, 2014
I went to this school for eight years (grade 1-8), and I have to say the teachers and students are sooooo respectful. Everyone is so academically smart and so friendly. I can promise any parent that they will most certainly never regret taking their child to this outstanding school. Go HSCS Hawks!!

High Springs Community School 0

Posted December 07, 2009
I rather my children go back to newberry elementary yes there work is harder then most elem. schools but things go way different there but this is a good different.

Posted August 27, 2008

Posted February 07, 2008
Both my children have gone to ANLC since they were 5 years old. ANLC is a school where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. She is a great example of a leader and I will miss seeing her everyday as my daughter graduates this year. Thank you ANLC for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and confidence they need to go out into the world!'

High Springs Community School 1

Posted January 02, 2008

High Springs Community School 0

Posted November 16, 2007
My children moved here from a South Florida school. Yes, there isn't that much Cultural diversity but both my elemtary and middle school children love it. The teachers are wonderful and caring. The Administration always has time for the parents. It is a small school but with very good integrity. My children have learned so much. The school could use a little remodeling.

High Springs Community School 1

Posted February 16, 2007
Cultural influences, second-languages, arts and diversity are not promoted. There are no resources for children who do not fit this schools 'norm' or its very specific student preferences.

High Springs Community School 4

Posted August 15, 2006
My child moved to this school from aa neighboring school Because it did not meet AYP. My child was given the chance to 'shine' at High Springs Community School. The teachers are caring, consistent and well-trained. All schools have some issues...our children shouldn't have to be pawns.

High Springs Community School
1015 North Main Street, High Springs, FL  32643
(386) 454-1958
Last modified High Springs Community School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
High Springs Community School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top