K-12|Private

Bad
Good

17 years ago we made the decision to have our two daughters attend the Pine School. Every year we debated over the price of the tuition and the value of an education. We wanted the best possible for them. We can now say that is was worth every penny. How can you put a price on the social structure, the safety , the over all care ? We highly recommend the Pine School.

We believe in The Pine School our child loves being a Knight. The caring faculty have made an impact on our family. The school focuses on the whole child.

I can't say enough about the experience that my son has had over the last 14 years at The Pine School! It is a close-knit community that values every child - whether you are a musician, athlete, artist or avid student - you will find your place at The Pine School and the faculty and administration will see to it that your child is engaged and involved. The environment is nurturing and yet has allowed my son opportunities that will prepare him not only for this next step in life (he is heading to his first choice college in the fall!) but far beyond. He (and our family) will forever be connected to TPS and grateful to all involved in helping to raise him. Check out the facebook entries and the website to see first hand what goes on every day at school so that you can see for yourself!

I have been at this school for the past 10 years and am a senior this year. I love The Pine School and all the great opportunities I have been able to take advantage of just by going there. Students and teachers have a true connection and they become your friends, I would feel comfortable talking to them about anything. They truly care if you understand the lesson and are always available for extra help. Throughout my years here I have never experienced the classic clique social life that is said to occur in private schools. The small class size allows for us to all be good friends and we are all one family. It is also a great college prep school, the college guidance counselor is fantastic, she truly knows what she is doing. I would not have been able to get into my school if it weren't for her. I wouldn't trade my time and experiences here at The Pine School for anything.

As a student at The Pine School, I can truly say that the school is preparing me for acceptance to an elite college and a successful future. The teachers really care about the well-being of the students, and the student body feels like one big family. I would highly recommend this school.

Slightly above average academic experience. Matriculated for college, good academic prep and university placement. Sadly, very poor social experience for many kids. Expect cliques and "have/have not" experiences associated with private rich schools. Leadership is selectively strong and involved, but inconsistent. Money rules, so admin, teachers and coaches must tread lightly. Players on sports teams do not start based on ability, politics involved. Most teachers are very good, but there are notable exceptions. Questionable academic value for the money.

LOVE The Pine School. My children excelled in there classes. The teachers are very caring & offer a great learning envirement. My daughter graduated and is currently attending the College of her dreams because of what The Pine School has done for her along with a Fantastic College Counsler. My son left wanting to try something different. After 1 year gone we are now back & we couldn't love The Pine School Families anymore than we already do. Keep up striving to be the best you can be Pine!!

Left The Pine School because our children where not be challenged because there are alot of kids with learning issues.This is because all levels of kids are mixed academically. This is not good for the students. Also, if you are very wealthy you can threaten to pull your kids if you do not get your way. This is no way to run a school. Those kids need more specialized attention, just as high achievers do. Hard to teacher to all The kids at the same time. This does not make a college Prep school, as they claim to be. You should have to meet a criteria to go there. As long as you can write a check, anyone can go there.

The Pine school has absolutely no academic flexibility, because hiring a new teacher is too expensive! The faculty is rude to parents and students. Financial debt is crazy.

Last modified The Pine School is a Private school that serves grades K-12